JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Theoretically, almost any piece of barstock or metal fragment can be made into some gun part as well as many types of plastic polymers etc. I have been told by legal experts that the law the way it was written is ambiguous and so poorly written in most every area that if it ever gets challenged and made it thru the process to a legit court it would most likely get tossed. My point was: "who wants to be the guinea pig in the test case?".. .... Not me, for the previously stated reason. I don't want to be a martyr nailed to a financial cross to try to.prove a point. I know we are right and they are wrong but the only way to risk proving it requires one to volunteer to be a victim and subject themself to the abusive process the radical left control freaks will subject you to. They know parts won't stand up in court constitutionally. That's why if you read it they have a provision written in that says if any part of the law is challenged and thrown out the remaining section will stand as valid so the whole antigun law doesn't get nullified

Theoretically, almost any piece of barstock or metal fragment can be made into some gun part as well as many types of plastic polymers etc....

This is true, but the seller wouldn't have any reason to think you were using it to make a firearm and it would be really hard for the state to argue that the seller should face criminal liability when they didn't do anything but innocently provide raw materials and certainly didn't help a person 80% of the way to a firearm. The state isn't going to go after Amazon for selling you filament or Home Depot for selling a piece of wood either. These things are just too generic and uncontrollable -- which is why 0% is the future. 0% cannot be defeated.

Doesn't stop them from trying to sue manufactured of a legal product who s product is sold legally to someone background check and all who later misuses the product. Gun manufacturer sells to FFL. FFL sells to you legally with passed check. Later you go nuts and break the law abiding their product and loony left she's the manufacturer. In spite of federal laws prohibiting it...they don't care, it's not their money they are wasting when it gets tossed. Meanwhile gunstore and manufacturer spend thousand or millions of dollars, are healed with tons of negative publicity etc. Even when they win they've lost. You don't see them going after Ford, who sells to a dealer, who sells to someone who negligently operates a car or truck and kills someone in a drunken stupor or act of road rage. I understand due diligence but trying to make someone else responsible for another's wrongful actions is nuts

That's why another portion sucks so bad. You are a stand up guy, you buy your guns legally and store them properly. Your house is locked. Some left-wing dope addict breaks into your house and takes your guns. We all know a lock only stops an honest person. Where there's a will there's a way. Your gun ends up being used by their or someone he fences it to. They want to hold the victim ( you) responsible. You can bet they are gonna say you didn't do a good enough job securing them no.matter what you did ...you can bet on it.

If their motives were pure they could put a stop to all this crap immediately with swift sentences lifelong prison and death penalties on the offenders. Instead it's a revolving door unjust system that puts them right back out in the street. This serves there true purpose well, gives them an excuse to pass even more restrictive gun laws. They know it doesn't affect criminals. They don't care that's not their intended target.... It's us! They want to do everything in their power to go after our guns and if the trip us up in some technicality we become a criminal who loses all their right and guns, or atleast puts us through financial hell fighting them in court

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top