JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Brown said since last summer, he and other neighbors have been asking Portland city officials to clear camps in the area, to no avail."
First thing I would ask is who did Brown and the other neighbors vote for? If their answer was they helped the current crop of law makers get in and stay in office? I would tell them hope they are enjoying what they asked for. If they actually voted for the better choice? Then I do feel badly they are stuck with what the majority wanted. :s0117:

"Brown said since last summer, he and other neighbors have been asking Portland city officials to clear camps in the area, to no avail."
First thing I would ask is who did Brown and the other neighbors vote for? If their answer was they helped the current crop of law makers get in and stay in office? I would tell them hope they are enjoying what they asked for. If they actually voted for the better choice? Then I do feel badly they are stuck with what the majority wan
If it's Multnomah County Drainage District, why would he write to Portland officials?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top