JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not trying to be an a$$ and I am asking an honest question, not poking fun at the goverment. Since international treaty disallow's expanding ammo(the reason the 5.56 is inept, but that's another story), does that mean these bullets are only on reserve for Americans? It just seems that if we can't use hollow points in Iraq that we would not be able to use them for "Homeland" security if it involved fending off an invading force. Does that make sense? Kip.

I'm not trying to be an a$$ and I am asking an honest question, not poking fun at the goverment. Since international treaty disallow's expanding ammo(the reason the 5.56 is inept, but that's another story), does that mean these bullets are only on reserve for Americans? It just seems that if we can't use hollow points in Iraq that we would not be able to use them for "Homeland" security if it involved fending off an invading force. Does that make sense? Kip.

Now that is one of the best questions (not being cute either) I have heard someone ask in a long, long time.

If the goobermint keeps buying up all the ammo, we'll have to throw hollow-point rocks. ;)

Either I am really tired tonight, or you guys are really funny tonight, I think I am going to bed early and get some extra sleep tonight

It could be I am to the point that all I can do is laugh to keep from freaking out after dealing with idiots all day who's biggest concern is where they are going to go for lunch that day and where going to p!$$ away their pay check until next payday

Don't forget that some agencies shoot the same ammo for practice that they do for duty... not sure if that's the case for DHS. That being said, if the US is invaded, will any one of us think.... "I don't have the right ammo to shoot the bad guys because there is a treaty against it." Me thinks not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top