JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to Wiki they have 216,000 employees.

So if each employee carries a 40 S&W (which they don't), and all were required to shoot say 100 a month (and I don't think they do), that would be 2.1 million rounds a month. 25.93 million a year. So maybe they just ordered 17.3 years worth at one go? Haha!

<broken link removed>

Off we go.

It's been discussed here a few times, and they haven't bought it yet. They put in an indefinite order for an indefinite quantity of up to 450 million rounds over the next 5 years. That means, they could buy 450 million or they could by 0. 450 million rounds for an agency to use, practice and qualify with. They have over 200,000 employess with 90 million rounds a year equals 450 rounds per person. 450 rounds per person doesn't seem all that strange. Now granted, not all 200,000 people in DHS carry, but agencies want to keep a stock on hand, they have a set amount of ammunition the issued to people who carry and those people also have to practice and qualify with the same ammunition.

Being in the service, and working under DHS, my educated guess is that they're up to no good. The training they shove down our throats repeatedly demonizes the civilian population. Suspicion and observation are all the rage these days. For the record, we do train with JHP ammo, but we only shoot every 6 months. Not exactly burning through a significant amount of ammunition.

If you have not figured it out yet people, please do not argue amongst yourselves, just take a good look at what is going on i the world and with Greece where they were a year ago where they are today. Then take a look at where we are today and where we are expected to be in 1 - 5 years.

Also look at this forum http://www.northwestfirearms.com/pr...ct-%91global-economic-collapse%92-2030-a.html and shave ten years off of it on the outside best situation

also, ponder this Population in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer

I will not say there is never an agenda or there are no organized plans to disarm Americans because I think they're working on it slowly. That's why we can't afford to keep enabling the politicians we have in office, that "We" as Oregonians keep putting in there ("We" figuratively because I don't vote for the Wydens and Schraders!). We need the career politicians out and to get normal people in, just as our country's founders intended.

That being said, it takes a lot of ammunition to keep law enforcement trained to a level you and I expect (for them to hit their mark when they need to and not hit unintended people). If we don't want them to miss the targets, they have to be trained and maintain their training. In particular, for the new hires that need to be trained and for any special agents that are expected to have a higher skill level than most, such as the Air Marshals. Keep in mind, I'm not justifying their existence as an agency, simply saying that if they're going to exist they need to be trained properly!

Depending on the spin put on data, one can make that data say anything they want. In this instance, no credit is being given for the things I brought up, nor is there any specific "evidence" presented that makes the authors point such as a letter or statement. We're taking them at their word that DHS won't explain themselves or that this practice is outside of normal. It sounds to me like a fairly normal contract/GSA agreement to me right off for a contract to provide up to that many rounds of ammunition at a specific, locked in price. In that case, they're probably spending money pretty wisely. They're certainly paying less for the ammo than you and I would pay for them at a retail price level!

I read a couple other articles on that RT website and I have a real issue with the way the stories are written, because they are spun so tight it makes my head spin. Specific words that just baffle me are "execute" and "assassinate". They bear only the authors intent to spin this story in a certain way and really have no purpose other than to excite the reader to believe DHS is planning on evil doing in the form of organized, unlawful killing.

Instead of being an insightful, thought out and informative article, it seems very one sided and biased. Think for yourselves, don't be sheep and believe everything you hear. Certainly, don't take me at my word, research for yourselves!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top