JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An interview you will never even find on Youtube. Hours after the 9/11 attacks, Dick Cheney was asked by a concerned reporter "what if they blow up Washington?" Cheney slipped up and told the truth - "Don't worry. There is a complete secondary underground government ready to take charge immediately, to protect the Homeland. There will be only a slight interruption." Not often do one of the minions make a mistake like that and speak the truth.

An interview you will never even find on Youtube. Hours after the 9/11 attacks, Dick Cheney was asked by a concerned reporter "what if they blow up Washington?" Cheney slipped up and told the truth - "Don't worry. There is a complete secondary underground government ready to take charge immediately, to protect the Homeland. There will be only a slight interruption." Not often do one of the minions make a mistake like that and speak the truth.
Really? That would have to be documented somewhere.

Nope. Saw it only once. If I had it, I wouldn't post it. I like playing pretend-free. Correct about the author(ity); and those people are ones you have never known or will know. Above any law, or any morals. Laws and morals are for us insects.

Nope. Saw it only once. If I had it, I wouldn't post it. I like playing pretend-free. Correct about the author(ity); and those people are ones you have never known or will know. Above any law, or any morals. Laws and morals are for us insects.

Laws and morals are for us 'all' with the exception of those that make up their own, like mankind; *tries to, with 'man' made laws*.

Why is it that on this forum the most enlightened folks seem to post in the middle of the night? Vampire blood? lol

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity."
—Thomas Cox

I remember a news report a while back that showed up in commercial break with the promise of "the whole story on the 11:00 news". They were talking about a massing of troops on the North Korean side of the DMZ and that the US was going to ship them something like 36 patriot missile systems in case of missile attacks. The story was never brought up on the later news and I called the station to ask about it - I was told - oh that was run in error - the story had been pulled and that clip should not have been run... never heard a peep of it again. And people wonder how it is that there is any question about the integrity of media and wonder why "right wingers" question that integrity.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity."
—Thomas Cox

panem et circenses

This started under Eisenhower. They even built secret hide aways and all....Soviets did the same thing....welcome to the post cold war world.

There are lots of things you will only see once...if you are lucky enough to catch it live. Like the first reporters at the Pentagon and at the mine shaft entrance at Shanksville (on 9-11) who said they see no evidence of a jet airliner crash.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top