Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Homeland Security= Legalization of the CIA upon & within the Homeland.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by chariot13, Apr 16, 2012.

1. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

old

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

An interview you will never even find on Youtube. Hours after the 9/11 attacks, Dick Cheney was asked by a concerned reporter "what if they blow up Washington?" Cheney slipped up and told the truth - "Don't worry. There is a complete secondary underground government ready to take charge immediately, to protect the Homeland. There will be only a slight interruption." Not often do one of the minions make a mistake like that and speak the truth.

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. HBIII

HBIII Wilsonville Active Member

Really? That would have to be documented somewhere.

4. chariot13

The Author (ity) writes the book. So would it "be documented somewhere".

5. Burt Gummer

Nope. Saw it only once. If I had it, I wouldn't post it. I like playing pretend-free. Correct about the author(ity); and those people are ones you have never known or will know. Above any law, or any morals. Laws and morals are for us insects.

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. chariot13

Laws and morals are for us 'all' with the exception of those that make up their own, like mankind; *tries to, with 'man' made laws*.

7. Burt Gummer

Why is it that on this forum the most enlightened folks seem to post in the middle of the night? Vampire blood? lol

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity."
    —Thomas Cox

8. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

I remember a news report a while back that showed up in commercial break with the promise of "the whole story on the 11:00 news". They were talking about a massing of troops on the North Korean side of the DMZ and that the US was going to ship them something like 36 patriot missile systems in case of missile attacks. The story was never brought up on the later news and I called the station to ask about it - I was told - oh that was run in error - the story had been pulled and that clip should not have been run... never heard a peep of it again. And people wonder how it is that there is any question about the integrity of media and wonder why "right wingers" question that integrity.

9. HBIII

HBIII Wilsonville Active Member

panem et circenses

10. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

This started under Eisenhower. They even built secret hide aways and all....Soviets did the same thing....welcome to the post cold war world.

11. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

There are lots of things you will only see once...if you are lucky enough to catch it live. Like the first reporters at the Pentagon and at the mine shaft entrance at Shanksville (on 9-11) who said they see no evidence of a jet airliner crash.