JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a friend email this to me;

This report, "Homegrown Jihad", was on Sean Hannity last night (Foxnews) about more than 35 identified Islamic training camps on our soil.
(Notice the woodlands backgrounds,not desert mountainous areas like overseas videos of the past)
Just my opinion but if they know about 35 there is probably twice that many they have yet to find.
Also, I don't think the BGs are here learning to go do attacks in other countries either.
A two year research full documentary is being released this month (Feb/09)

Here is the news link on the story - (click on the box in lower right hand corner for full screen)
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....Id=949437d0db05ed5f5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

Saw that last night, only in America can these nuts train to fly our own planes into our buildings, and train on our own land to fight us some day. When will the fed's get a clue? And just think, there's a training camp as close as NW WA. Glad I bought that FNL-45 auto last week, and will be looking for a good AR and lots of ammo. :mad:

When you're a student, you know Islamic extremists if you look. Their rhetoric is perfectly acceptable in the school atmosphere. Don't think I'm kidding, because I know some that would at least provide direct material support. I even know people that would give housing to militants by them just crying about Palestine, and if you're a student you can surely relate..

There are some shady characters, but the truth is that the ideology is flat out encouraged in an academic setting. It's only shady to people that disagree, it's commonplace in their world.

Saw that last night, only in America can these nuts train to fly our own planes into our buildings, and train on our own land to fight us some day. When will the fed's get a clue? And just think, there's a training camp as close as NW WA. Glad I bought that FNL-45 auto last week, and will be looking for a good AR and lots of ammo. :mad:

Keep at it.

On a sidenote, I don't think only in American can they train to fly planes into buildings. I don't think there's much that could have stopped that, at that level at least, because that was an immigration issue - not a fault of the airline schools.

I dunno about 35, but these camps are here in this country and they are real. Back around 2002 I think there was a big to do with some guys with islamic connections buying some land and building a training center somewhere down in southern Oregon. It was shut down or never allowed to open IIRC.

Screw the feds. Some sheriffs need to deputize some posses and go in and clean these places out.

Like the French did with camps in Algeria and Libya back in the 80's and 90's. Go in, kill everything that moves and burn it all to the ground.

I'd prefer airstrikes using thermobaric weapons though.

I dunno about 35, but these camps are here in this country and they are real. Back around 2002 I think there was a big to do with some guys with islamic connections buying some land and building a training center somewhere down in southern Oregon. It was shut down or never allowed to open IIRC.

Screw the feds. Some sheriffs need to deputize some posses and go in and clean these places out.

Like the French did with camps in Algeria and Libya back in the 80's and 90's. Go in, kill everything that moves and burn it all to the ground.

As I recall, that was Drain OR. where that went down. From what I read local cops can't touch it, but you would think home land security could, and would.

On a sidenote, I don't think only in American can they train to fly planes into buildings. I don't think there's much that could have stopped that, at that level at least, because that was an immigration issue - not a fault of the airline schools.[/QUOTE]

If i was the instructor i would have had second thoughts when they did'nt care anything about learning to land the plane, just to manuver it in flight.

Win or lose, should such an incident occur, either way it will not be a good day for the 2A. This current administration will put such a spin on it that the sheeple of our society will be crying why firearms where ever legal in the first place and beg the 'Great One' to save them.

I don't know what they are waiting for as any day would be a good day for them and targets like downtown Portland would be easy pickings. We seen how they do it (terrorists running rampant a few months back and they appeared to be students) so it is just a matter of time.

SF-

Yea I know I sound paranoid... can't help it.

Win or lose, should such an incident occur, either way it will not be a good day for the 2A. This current administration will put such a spin on it that the sheeple of our society will be crying why firearms where ever legal in the first place and beg the 'Great One' to save them.

Yea I know I sound paranoid... can't help it.

Ignorance is bliss.....

FWIW I don't consider it paranoid to interpret current events and put two and two together. We should all be a little paranoid.

Any story that starts off by citing Hannity as a source is in 75% trouble already, IMO. Faux News is bad for you, you really should stop exposing yourselves to it.

a 2003 study has shown that the folks who soley rely on Faux are the worst misinformed when it comes to facts of any audience group.

<broken link removed>

So NPR is the best source of unbiased "news" reporting?? Ummmm... okay.

That "research" paper seemed awfully slanted towards "proving" a certain end result. And I'm not so sure I'd fall in line with a "research paper" that has it's source of funds listed as... "Funding for this research was provided by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Ford Foundation"

I'd prefer to see the raw data, the specific questions asked, and the sampling used on this specific "research paper" rather than just swallowing their synopsis as is. Summarizing a select few "polls" (which may have been "push" polls at that) can lead to whatever pre-conceived result the "researchers" want.

But then again, I prefer "Faux" News so I guess I'm just misinformed... :(

..On US soil...? Not for a situation like that.. Not even remotely.

On a sidenote, I don't think only in American can they train to fly planes into buildings. I don't think there's much that could have stopped that, at that level at least, because that was an immigration issue - not a fault of the airline schools.

If i was the instructor i would have had second thoughts when they did'nt care anything about learning to land the plane, just to manuver it in flight.[/QUOTE]

You can't just "learn to land separate from flight."
Have you gone through a training course..? Even if you wanted to kill people, it's not like it would be known by instructors.

Any story that starts off by citing Hannity as a source is in 75% trouble already, IMO. Faux News is bad for you, you really should stop exposing yourselves to it.

a 2003 study has shown that the folks who soley rely on Faux are the worst misinformed when it comes to facts of any audience group.

<broken link removed>

Maybe we could land somewhere between NBC and FOX news. that would make us independent I guess. :cool:

I'd prefer to see the raw data, the specific questions asked, and the sampling used on this specific "research paper" rather than just swallowing their synopsis as is. Summarizing a select few "polls" (which may have been "push" polls at that) can lead to whatever pre-conceived result the "researchers" want.

You know, if you torture the data long enough, it will admit to anything.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top