JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any story that starts off by citing Hannity as a source is in 75% trouble already, IMO. Faux News is bad for you, you really should stop exposing yourselves to it.

a 2003 study has shown that the folks who soley rely on Faux are the worst misinformed when it comes to facts of any audience group.

<broken link removed>

so we should just write the whole "islamic paramilitary camps spread throughout the US" deal off as hype and lies just because it was on fox?

Yeah not so serious about the last part. Very serious about the part before that though. Too bad nobody in government has any balls anymore.

Have balls, loose votes, is the way they see it. Both sides suck! look at the southern border, still wide open, both the dumbo party and jackass party have had plenty of time to fix it.

So NPR is the best source of unbiased "news" reporting?? Ummmm... okay.

That "research" paper seemed awfully slanted towards "proving" a certain end result. And I'm not so sure I'd fall in line with a "research paper" that has it's source of funds listed as... "Funding for this research was provided by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Ford Foundation"

I'd prefer to see the raw data, the specific questions asked, and the sampling used on this specific "research paper" rather than just swallowing their synopsis as is. Summarizing a select few "polls" (which may have been "push" polls at that) can lead to whatever pre-conceived result the "researchers" want.

I haven't read it, but the <broken link removed> appears to show the text of the questions, the methodology used, and the people/institutions involved.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top