JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm with Philip, I'd much rather purchase the book directly from you and hope you get to keep more of the money. If not, I'll still track down a copy. :)

How about a Volume 2 of your "Homebuilt Clocks" change one letter and be "Homebuilt Glocks!" :)

clockbkfrontS.jpg

Hartmang, do you have copies at home for sale?

I have a dislike for Amazon, from a salegone bad, and would prefer to provide you with their $$$. I would paypostage of course, PM me if possible sale on both books!!!

Thanks,

philip

(I put this here, just in case their were others who would want to dobusiness, "that way" rather than Amazon...)

Yes, Philip, I do have copies, and could sign them as well vs the unsigned copies from other sources.
I do have a website, but the "Homebuilt .45 ACP Carbine" is not yet listed. You could either pay via Paypal on there or otherwise it would have to be via mail, (check) with a delay, you know for the check to be verified...
Billing for two books including shipping would be $24 total and would include tracking too. ( website is "Kids' Book of Adventure Projects" ) You could order two of the "Homebuilt Firearms" for Paypal to bill correctly, then use the instructions block in Paypal to specify one book to be the .45 book.
Does that sound okay? Thanks...

BCdon,
Thank you... yes, I do have copies to handle the gun show activities.... Best and easiest way is via Paypal on the website
"Kids' Book of Adventure Projects" except if ordering the .45 book, note it in the instructions on the Paypal.. I have not updated the site for the .45 book, it has just now come into print and Kindle, etc.
if you wish to do this let me know also who to sign it too... these can be signed copies.... (Maybe down the road it might be worth more.... maybe 25 cents or so... Ha!)

I'll do a Postal Money Order on Monday, the Eagle flies that day! Snail mail lets me see my Postal Clerk, she's a cutie! ;^)

Pay Pal is another of my several No, Not Ever sites, Don't even mention Google!

i was Anti-Google Looooong before it was popular to diss it.

i use http://www.ixquick.com for search engine, and have sincethey came online. !!!

Autographed would be nice, just to show it was from you personal!

Thanks !!!

philip,

BoonDocks, is another word for flat lands, but you gotta also add Water toit!

I'll do a Postal Money Order on Monday, the Eagle flies that day! Snail mail lets me see my Postal Clerk, she's a cutie! ;^)

Pay Pal is another of my several No, Not Ever sites, Don't even mention Google!

i was Anti-Google Looooong before it was popular to diss it.

i use http://www.ixquick.com for search engine, and have sincethey came online. !!!

Autographed would be nice, just to show it was from you personal!

Thanks !!!

philip,

BoonDocks, is another word for flat lands, but you gotta also add Water toit!

I see you are in Northern Lane county, Oregon... let's just meet near 228 to deliver and you can pay me cash...

That sounds OK with me, afternoon be OK. I can be done with my go to Eugene bill paying, and hop onto I-5.

My vehicle is impossible to miss, even Stevie Wonder looks at it and says "dude, you pick that up in Rhodesia or something"???

Heh. When I get ~The stare~ I simply say, "you can't see it, its Camoflauged" !!!

We can set a time later on...

Philip

Heh. You CAN'T see it in the BoonDocks,Its camoflauged. Heh.

I have modified the price on my website, and now have a photo... the price is $13 including shipping and tracking in the continental U.S.
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Powell's Books also are carrying it or can order it.

hartmang, sorry for this delay, in communication. Monday, was a complete bust for me. Literally. my Isuzu broke down, just as I realized that I did not call/confirm afternoon meet up. I had Five items on agenda, got 3 done, and had to cancel my Tuesday night reservation at Oak Grove Guns, for a class on reloading, I did call them, to cancel, because owner, Dave had stated class was filling Fast.

I want to support Dave, and Family, that own Oak Grove Guns, besides what $$$ I have already spent, their store, crew etc. is One of the Finest I have ever been in, equal to Philomath Gun Shop, IMHO.

Present Extra expenitures with Izuzu means a purchase in August. I am glad I am a prepper, I need not Buy food on occaisions like this, but had already "planned a restocking of ~long term foods~ and get my vehicle, with New Alternator, back tomorrow.

Long term foods, I use them in Daily Food Preperation, and so I practice "FIFO" It is restocking time For Me, at the Wally World, Springfield... There are only Two real Prepper Long Term Food suppliers in this area, the other is much more expensive, but they (by necessity) get all my LTS MEAT purchases... So I give both my $$$$$

I will PM YOU late July, for early meet up and F2F buy, as planned, then I will continue East to camp near the Lake, and maybe even see my Buddy in Sweet Home, try out my Isuzu (Amigo) for its "good to Go" abilities.

philip

Boondocking with no Back vehicle is ~only~ for the prepared...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top