JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of home security, I suppose you all heard about the burglar who quietly broke into a house and was carefully snooping around with a penlight, looking for valuables. He hears a small, quiet voice behind him: "Jesus is watching you."

Startled, he freezes in fear and then slowly turns around, searching for the source of the voice with his little light. He hears the voice again, "Jesus is watching you." He follows the voice and sighs in relief as he sees a parrot in a cage.

"And I suppose you're a name is Jesus?", he asks the parrot.

"Oh no" says the parrot, "My name is Joseph"

"Jesus is the name of the pit bull."

I have 3 Blink cameras I bought at Bestbuy online for $185.
They are stupid easy to set up run wirelessly, and have a great picture.
they work from your smart phone and send you notifications when it sees motion.

I've been pretty happy with them

IP Cam Talk (Home) is a tremendous resource for video and standard alarm systems. You can also get Blue Iris at a discounted through their store. Consider a refurbished three year old I7 w/ integrated CPU for less than $300 plus $60 for Blue Iris. You now have your own storage and video control and management system.

Even in a wireless camera system (hard wired PoE is the best) you can manage and record multiple cameras with no monthly fees. You just need to make sure all the cameras can support the industry standard interface and are not limited to a single proprietary system.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top