JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is just another example of being prepared for the unexpected. I actual drive right by this neighborhood on the way to work. We moved back to my beloved home state in January. AZ might have some issues, but I do love it so.

This gentleman is a Urologist and was working outside his home 2 nights ago, when he heard is dog barking inside and directed down the hall. He enters one of his children's rooms armed with a shotgun to find the perp wearing nothing but a mask (likely not COVID-19 related), holding a piece of wood over head head, and coming at him. "Sir, the doctor will see you now." Two shots... Issue resolved.

It is interesting that his wife was worried they may not have know the perp was in the house (if the husband had been asleep too I'm guessing). Maybe Sadie (the Doberman) needs a little more bite and a little less bark if her owners are not going to pay attention to her alerts.

In the end, don't pizz-off the Urologist. It won't end well.

I highly recommend watching the video too.

What's reported;
Naked except for his mask
Found in daughters room.
Holding a piece of wood

Good that the man shot the intruder.
One wonders if the intruder had any uncouth intentions towards the daughter? :eek:

Likely drugs had a huge part in the situation. Law enforcement had been called to the area earlier for someone trying to break into another home. This guy apparently fit the same description. Who knows what his intentions were.

Was the aerial footage of their home?? It looked like a fortress. Who breaks into a house that has a guard tower in the front yard?? Also, he looks like the reason you'd need to see a urologist, not the one who's going to cure you of whatever you picked up at Jun Spa in Arlington

You hear about these situations and ask what in the hell was going through the perp's mind thinking he was going to successfully pull this off? I guess we will never understand the thinking of lunacy. Glad to hear the outcome meant the daughter was unharmed physically.

You hear about these situations and ask what in the hell was going through the perp's mind thinking he was going to successfully pull this off? I guess we will never understand the thinking of lunacy. Glad to hear the outcome meant the daughter was unharmed physically.
This is your brain on drugs. People like that are they most dangerous of all the criminals. Often it's people that are already a few bricks short and should not be allowed to roam free. Voters long ago decided they had rights and are fine with them living on the street. When some of them add street drugs to the brain that is already defective? This is the result.

IMHO......

Lawyer-Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Love Arizona. Reminds me of when I lived there and had held a backyard intruder until officers arrived in the early hours one morning. Similar situation. Was up late working / tinkering and heard some rummaging around my shed. Popped out the back door to find someone trying to get into the shed. Got them to the ground and had them spread out. When officers responded they didn't even ask me to drop my weapon. When they pulled into my driveway / street I waited for them to get onto my side patio before I holstered my weapon. One of the Mohave county sheriffs who responded told me "If I were you I would have shot him":s0114:

The sheriff prob didn't realize at the time that that would have been a major no-no, shooting somebody for committing property crime. But it was funny to hear.
Up here, the responding officers would probably have a different attitude if you were holding someone at gunpoint

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top