JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For whatever reason, I haven't been shooting for at least six months. This is strange, since my handgun range is halfway down my driveway. Just too busy with other stuff, I guess.

But today the Missus and I did a little plinking. She with her .380 Sig pocket pistol and me with my two .45 1911's (Colt Defender and SW e-series commander).

I was happy to see I can still hit a target after so much time off. I've got a little metal spinner target set out at 25yds with 3 and 2 inch plates. Had a bunch of hits and the highlight was when I went on streak of four hits in a row.

That .45 round really spins that target. The Missus even hit it with her .380 which was impressive shooting, although that little round just rocked the target back and forth, which made us both laugh: "Aaaw! Isn't that cute!"

It was fun for about an hour, then the sun started going down and the temperature as well, so we packed it in.

Now I'm cleaning the guns, and she's making cookies.

A good Saturday.

Good shooting. Good times. How were the cookies? Yummy I think.
I'm thinking she must have finished a batch by now. Hopefully they're cooled off. Chocolate cookies with sea-salt caramel chips. My favorite!

Hope we have milk…

I went out with my family shooting this afternoon and had an awesome time. We went through a small fortune in ammo (worth every penny), about twenty pounds of brass picked up! We set out looking for snow but found a great place to build a fire and shoot a bunch!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top