JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my gut. I have a feeling masks are beneficial. Based off prior CV19 experiences. Like times where I was really sick.

You do you, if you don't want to wear one. No one these days, I hope, is judging if you do or not. And if you are judging, well you'd be an Ahole in my book.

I also don't believe a damn thing anyone is saying about anything. Way too much information to sort through, most contradicting the last day's information.

This: "I also don't believe a damn thing anyone is saying about anything. Way too much information to sort through, most contradicting the last day's information. "

Just recently we were advised "NOT" to wear masks as they were harmful, could even help give us cv.
I believe that history will show that we were purposely fed misinformation in hopes that the masses would not ramp up the hoarding of medical-grade masks.
With all the images of the fools hoarding and fighting over toilet paper, I can't blame them for the disinformation campaign.

I believe that history will show that we were purposely fed misinformation in hopes that the masses would not ramp up the hoarding of medical-grade masks.
With all the images of the fools hoarding and fighting over toilet paper, I can't blame them for the disinformation campaign.
I have a strong feeling we are being lied to on many levels and on many topics.

Anyone made any yet? Got any pointers?

Wife is pretty good with a sewing machine and we have quite a few old baby clothes diapers that are nice and thick.

Any fabric that is around the house that would be better for this type of thing?

Thanks!

Reno

Salt saturated insert:

cut your wifes bra in half then you'll have two

Evidently someone did, and she had a comeback.:s0112:
underwear tank top.jpg

Just recently we were advised "NOT" to wear masks as they were harmful, could even help give us cv.

So now that mask wearing 'is' recommended - how now is it credible?

All credibility from our 'experts' is sorely missing....

Rrrrright....
So now.....can/could some of us understand.....why some of the politicians said what they said?

Rrrright.....
We and they.......were fed advice from the "experts."

So, in the future will you trust the CDC to do research on tabulating "gun violence" stats?

Why does the USA give about $500million to the WHO every year? It's said to be more than double any other country. Isn't it clear that they are "mouthpieces" for the CCP propaganda machine?

And, why allow our medical/strategic manufacturing/etc... to go to CHINA? Seems that we need to figure out this one before the next round of CHINESE hate (or add another name here) is released upon America.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I did the bandana and waterproof neck gator then added some skunk scent to keep people away from me.

Only issue was the large crowd of stoners aski me if I was holding and if they could get an 1/8th from me:confused:

Next time I'm going to try the deer urine and spray Lysol at anyone that gets writhing 10 feet of me while coughing - I'll let ya know how it goes;):rolleyes:

In my gut. I have a feeling masks are beneficial. Based off prior CV19 experiences. Like times where I was really sick.

You do you, if you don't want to wear one. No one these days, I hope, is judging if you do or not. And if you are judging, well you'd be an Ahole in my book.

I also don't believe a damn thing anyone is saying about anything. Way too much information to sort through, most contradicting the last day's information.

THIS!!!

There has been a run on balaclavas and such. Just checked a few places.

These are in stock right now however.

You might look at something like this - microfiber or like this a lycra blend ~$10

Anyone made any yet? Got any pointers?

Wife is pretty good with a sewing machine and we have quite a few old baby clothes diapers that are nice and thick.

Any fabric that is around the house that would be better for this type of thing?

Thanks!

Reno

Yes, use close knitted cotton. Lots of You Tube instructions on how to do this. Simple, neckerchief worn bandit style is of some help. I double layer my face masks.

Wife sewed up a couple today based on a few recommendations here. Have pockets to add filtering material.

Thanks everyone!

No mask, I just 'duck walk' backwards when entering the grocery store and everywhere inside de stoh...It's tough getting the groceries onto the belt..., but I manage.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top