JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the criminals leave the house, you can see muzzle flashes coming from outside. So they did fire back at her. Though I assume that they just pointed in the direction of the house as the door, or her, wasn't hit. So their guns weren't fake.
She doesn't care though that's her damn toiletries!

You chitn me?
Kind of; I to have TP in the closet on the upper shelf, stacked to the ceiling - enough for a year for one person.

I have other stuff in totes in the living room; its from my spring cleaning I did this summer. I need to go thru it tote by tote and reorganize and label it so I can move it out to the shop. But tomorrow I need to spray brambles and cut/split more firewood. The totes can wait until it is rainy weather.

Pro po-po tip: As an Offensive lineman in college we often had to flip to the other side of the center. Its pretty tough to go from a right handed stance to a left handed stance as all of your body mechanics are literally the exact opposite. My coach told us to start wiping with our weak hand after going #2 to get use to it. And it works!

Pro po-po tip: As an Offensive lineman in college we often had to flip to the other side of the center. Its pretty tough to go from a right handed stance to a left handed stance as all of your body mechanics are literally the exact opposite. My coach told us to start wiping with our weak hand after going #2 to get use to it. And it works!
Write right, wipe left, throw right, bat left, kick right, and....you know....left.

1) "Brave lady. Glad it worked out for her. Cue the tactical geniuses with their monologues of how they'd do it different.
After the criminals leave the house, you can see muzzle flashes coming from outside. So they did fire back at her. Though I assume that they just pointed in the direction of the house as the door, or her, wasn't hit. So their guns weren't fake."
I was going to say that continuing to shoot at them after they left might be a bad idea but since they were still shooting, carry on.

2) "Use a wet wipe to confirm clean butthole. That way, you don't walk away with thinly spread/dried particulates that will later reactivate with sweat."
The technical name for this (known only to Fellowship level proctologists) is "Itchy Grommet Syndrome."
Wash hands after scratching.

3) Kind of; I to have TP in the closet on the upper shelf, stacked to the ceiling - enough for a year for one person.
Good thing TP has no use by date.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads