JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, that is very true...

In fact, my parents own an autobody shop that they installed an alarm at after they were robbed. They were robbed anyway and all the alarm did was alert the theives that they needed to high-tail it out of there before the police showed up.

Then one of the LEO's suggested they turn the audible alarm off and sure enough, next time they were hit the cops arrived and caught the theives in the act!

I thought drug dealer at first too with this video, but I am sure the police checked that out. Probably just a well armed prepared citizen like all of us

On the security questions Costco seems to have a pretty affordable camera and harddrive package available. The main thing to consider is location and image quality.
The buzzers and early warning systems are a great idea too.

I thought drug dealer at first too with this video, but I am sure the police checked that out. Probably just a well armed prepared citizen like all of us

On the security questions Costco seems to have a pretty affordable camera and harddrive package available. The main thing to consider is location and image quality.
The buzzers and early warning systems are a great idea too.

Anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with that setup that they have at Costco??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top