JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they are doing the Full Sabrina, shoot them.. they are not a cop. lol

charlies-angels-tv-show.jpg

They did knock and she opened the door. Unless your into something dirty a knock on the door from someone claiming to be police should be responded to with "I'm calling 911 to have them confirm the police are at my door, I am armed". Do not open the door. Now if you are living life as you should and someone kicks in your door with out warning that is a threat even if they are claiming to be the police. I would rather sort it out in court than to be dead.

Whats funny is, I especially WONT open the door for leos.
I can see how sheeple or folks with kids (kids opening the door) would.

But we have a sign up since been edited a dozen or so times:

Intruders WILL be shot in self defense.
Entering this house is a sign of aggression and will be seen as an act of violence,
Once again, intruders WILL be shot.
(Also in spanish)

And the one I keep editing is to our boys in blue:

No knock warrants are an act of aggression and you will be fired upon entering this premises.
The residents of this house:
Mr. John Doe
Ms. Jane Dough
Address: "The bat cave"
Please double check your intel.
We are law abiding citizens and will come out peacefully when and if your warrant is valid and 911 confirms your presence.

With all the new crazy things going on I edit this about every 3-6 months and adjust accordingly.

"It's sad you have to walk around as a female with a gun to protect yourself"...

As if the crime occurred because she was a female. It was a random break in. What's sad is that criminals like these commit crimes, especially on innocent civilians.

There was one of those in Beaverton a couple years ago - somebody hears "Police!" at their apartment door, opens up, and bad guys force their way in.

It sure wouldn't work here - if they don't say "Sheriff's Department!" then they're no LEO's. Besides, I'm sure that there is no conceivable reason I could be on the receiving end of a no-knock warrant.

I honestly don't give a flip for what some black-robed old men decide is or is not justified in defense of my own property - I know for absolute certain that they have no business kicking in my door, so by definition they're committing a violent crime in my home. ORS 161.219 applies.

Safe bet that nobody likes this less than the police.
Couple points come to mind as I read this story in the link:

1. Peep-hole, c'mon, opening the door to see who is out there? Really?

2. ""I just hope the boy is OK," said the resident."
Frankly the only reason I hope 'the boy" she shot is "OK" is so he and his puke-sack family can't sue her for injuring their poor innocent angel. ;)

2. ""I just hope the boy is OK," said the resident."
Frankly the only reason I hope 'the boy" she shot is "OK" is so he and his puke-sack family can't sue her for injuring their poor innocent angel. ;)

LOL - when I was working the warrant office for corrections I usually got at least a dozen calls a night from family of new inmates wanting the address to write/visit their "baby" - at least half of the time they would claim "Johnny is really a good boy, he just got in with the wrong crowd" or that he was framed.... as they were crying about how he shouldn't be in prison I'd pull up his rap sheet and usually find the typical pattern of crimes starting with some drug possession followed by some burglary/robbery charges and then the bigger crimes. Clearly they don't know their kid or didn't pay attention to his activities.

As for no knock warrants - they can be bad for both sides even when they are real and not fake cops like the thugs in the article. Several years ago I recall reading about some cops serving a no knock at the wrong address in OK - a WWII vet lived there and had been robbed recently so he was sitting in his chair with his trusty 1911 next to him. iirc it turned out the cops mixed up the address of the victim with that of a suspect. When they kicked the old guy's door in he killed the first 2 through the door before everyone stopped and things got sorted out. In that case the courts did the right thing and determined that the resident had no reason to expect a warrant and, especially with the recent robbery, had good reason to fire at anyone breaking in to his house late at night.

Swedish,
And then there is the incredible testimony at the civil trial, with the family members boo-hooing about how poor old Gaither was such a great dad to the kids (who haven't seen him in a dozen years) and the immense loss of earning power (i.e. bank robbing) now that he's lost use of his (name it). And how he "only had" two violent felonies...

You can't make this stuff up.

Truth there - It took CA a multi million dollar law suit to finally pass a law preventing criminals from suing for injury/lost wages, etc. from injury that happened in the commission of a crime. A 3rd striker had been robbing home depots and Lowe's stores at night when no staff were on. He would get on the roof and cut a hole to repel down and grab power tools off the overstock top shelves (above the alarm / motion sensors). The cops were waiting for him and sent the K9 dog after him causing him to fall through one of the skylights and making him a paraplegic. He sued for the lack of a "guard rail" around the sky light and loss of wages (from theft and other criminal activity) - unfortunately the idiot judge on the case suppressed the fact that his injury was the result of committing a felony. Now the idiot is a 3 striker on a life sentence with a few million on his books. Guess he is set for sodas and canteen for life. Personally I think the judge should be in prison right next to him for failure to follow the spirit of the law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top