JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with Fast Eddie, local gunsmith will know the min length allowed for barrel and overall length. My Maverick 88 has a 18.5" barrel on it.

HI Meowskiz
What Shotgun do you have now? Maybe fine a Barrel for it and just change it out. Made sure the Spings are all good and the Firing Pin, Carrier, Extractor, Etc are all working right. If you need some help PM me and I can call you on the Phone.
Tony Portland, Oregon Area :)

Last Edited:
Something like this should work for you. Found on Armslist.

Home Oregon Shotguns For Sale: Mossberg 500 12ga
For Sale: Mossberg 500 12ga
Price: $ 300
Thursday, October 16, 201
NE Portland, Portland, Oregon - Map
Mossberg
Caliber: 12 Gauge
Action: Pump Action Shotgun
Mossberg 500 with 18.5 & 28" barrels. Synthetic stock, black finish. Hogue aftermarket recoil pad & sling swivels. It's in nice shape. I'm the original owner, have the manual.
The field barrel has 3 choke tubes (full, improved, modified) and a hi viz red front sight w/gold bead in the middle.
The riot barrel has a green hi viz sight that is snap on, original gold bead behind that. Capacity 5+1, 2 3/4 or 3" shells.
3611039_01_mossberg_500_12ga_640.jpg

Definitely replace the mag spring with a Wolff... I do so every few years on my always loaded bedside Mossy 500. The factory spring is not all that

How about this one on Armslist today
For Sale: Hawk pump tactical shotgun
$ 175
Salem, Oregon - Map
Caliber: 12 Gauge
Action: Pump Action
Firearm Type: Shotgun
Never fired. Still in cardboard and plastic packaging.

3614357_01_hawk_pump_tactical_shotgun_640.jpg

I don't do those for now. I've only had 2 requests for that in the past year and that doesn't justify the almost $400 for the reamer and tap, per gauge and per choke type.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top