JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2oz is not THAT much of a penalty for the throw and durability. But I am sure hanging out at the end of the gun you might notice it.

Thanks for the info!

3.7oz is the biggest spread, at least as setup, and you're right...way out on a 15" rail it does make a difference, but on a pistol or SBR it is not so bad. The bigger deal IMO is with the separate components the light can be more forward with pressure switch more to the rear, again not a deal with a shorter weapon.

I'll be using it on their BCM clone recessed top rail for a pistol build so it should be an excellent fit.

3.7oz is the biggest spread, at least as setup, and you're right...way out on a 15" rail it does make a difference, but on a pistol or SBR it is not so bad. The bigger deal IMO is with the separate components the light can be more forward with pressure switch more to the rear, again not a deal with a shorter weapon.

I'll be using it on their BCM clone recessed top rail for a pistol build so it should be an excellent fit.

Yeah that is the biggest issue I see. I have a few 12.5 and 10.5 builds it would be nice on, and probably wait for the REIN for the 16" and 18" builds.

And, last but not least, a handgun that doesn't have to be light enough to be comfortably carried, a saddle pistol as it were.

GunInv2016-1911-4.jpg

What light did you buy? 2k lumens sounds great, if the Candela and color are correct.

The modlight is another good option.

Cheap, but it works well. Now that I can see how well this type of light works I might go for a higher quality light, but for now, it works better than expected.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top