Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Home Defense Shotgun Sling

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by johnharris11, Nov 29, 2009.

1. johnharris11

johnharris11 Central Point Member

What would be a good sling for a Remington 870 home defense shotgun, and would work well at OFA Defensive Shotgun course?

2. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

O dunno. Maybe ask the guys from OFA??

Let them correct me, but I don't want a sling inside the house. I'm afraid it would hang on something.

Tell us what you learn. :thumbup:

3. johnharris11

I bet you are right about the sling on in the house catching on things, I didn't think of that.

4. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

And I betcha you'll learn how to use a sling equipped shotgun inside of a house so it won't catch on stuff!!! ;)

Everything is a trade-off...with sling on = assets/liablities and with sling off = assets/liablities. In this class we'll talk about the pro/cons of our equipment choices/decisions. For those who chose to go the sling mounted route there are two different techniques we'll introduce to deal with this. You'll get plenty of practice. Plan on coming to one of the funniest classes we offer! It is a hoot 'n half. The final drill is worth the price of admission!

John give me a shout and I'll help you the best I can.

DAno

5. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

See, I knew you'd have the answers, plural. :D

Tell ya what. I'm just gonna shoot yer fanny while yer fumblin' wid yer sling. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

J/K. I don't know the answers.... :D

6. johnharris11

DAno
    I'll call ya tomorrow. I have a few other things I would like your advice on and how I should proceed in my training.
    John