JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
O dunno. Maybe ask the guys from OFA??

Let them correct me, but I don't want a sling inside the house. I'm afraid it would hang on something.

Tell us what you learn. :s0155:

And I betcha you'll learn how to use a sling equipped shotgun inside of a house so it won't catch on stuff!!! ;)

Everything is a trade-off...with sling on = assets/liablities and with sling off = assets/liablities. In this class we'll talk about the pro/cons of our equipment choices/decisions. For those who chose to go the sling mounted route there are two different techniques we'll introduce to deal with this. You'll get plenty of practice. Plan on coming to one of the funniest classes we offer! It is a hoot 'n half. The final drill is worth the price of admission!

John give me a shout and I'll help you the best I can.

DAno

And I betcha you'll learn how to use a sling equipped shotgun inside of a house so it won't catch on stuff!!! ;)

Everything is a trade-off...with sling on = assets/liablities and with sling off = assets/liablities. In this class we'll talk about the pro/cons of our equipment choices/decisions. For those who chose to go the sling mounted route there are two different techniques we'll introduce to deal with this. You'll get plenty of practice. Plan on coming to one of the funniest classes we offer! It is a hoot 'n half. The final drill is worth the price of admission!

John give me a shout and I'll help you the best I can.

DAno

See, I knew you'd have the answers, plural. :D

Tell ya what. I'm just gonna shoot yer fanny while yer fumblin' wid yer sling. :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

J/K. I don't know the answers.... :D