JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy

Selling a buddy's M4.

I actually assembled the upper for him about 4 or 5 years ago as a professional builder. AFM, or American Firearms Manufacturing, was a very short-lived entity producing some really nice barrels at a time when quality barrels could not be found for any price. CMV steel, 1/7 twist, true 5.56 chambering, .062" gas ports, high-pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected... almost perfectly TDP compliant. They used straight pins instead of taper pins, but I was in the habit of hand-reaming and taper-pinning all the LMT units that I'd been using, so no big deal there. Every upper I built with these barrels turned out great, including a couple of personal guns I put many thousands of hassle-free rounds through before selling. Unfortunately, they were horribly mis-managed, and went titzup around mid-'09. Damn shame.

Upper
-14.5" CMV, chrome-lined bore and chamber, 1/7R, MP, 5.56 AFM barrel, taper-pinned FSB (F height, but not F marked)
-LMT standard ("m16") bolt carrier group
-Vortex Flash Eliminator, permanently pinned
-KAC RAS handguard with most of the panels in the kid and the KAC VFG (which has been painted with a brown textured paint)
-Daniel Defense fixed rear iron sight
-Badger TacLatch charger

Lower
-Olympic Arms receiver
-Armalite parts - LPK, RE, spring and buffer
-Magpul MOE stock

He says he thinks he has about 1,000 rounds through it, though I suspect it's a couplefew hundred less. A few very minor bumps and bruises here and there, but it's in absolutely perfect working order... barely broken-in and proven reliable with everything from Tula to M855.

$800 FTF in Columbia County or Portlandish area

Preliminary pic, till I get 'er all cleaned up and get some good quality photos -

IMG_0474[1].jpg

IMG_0474[1].jpg