JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the criminals stole fuel to make dope or they stole fuel due to the cost of fuel.

Actually, what they steal for dope isn't fuel. It's anhydrous ammonia, which is used in the production of meth.
"Meth cooks use anhydrous ammonia in the place of red phosphorus to extract from ephedrine by way of a chemical reaction when mixed with lithium (usually via battery innards)."
Anhydrous ammonia is extremely dangerous and can cause death on contact with lung tissue.

Hello,

Ok and thank you for the information. I did not know that and is that used for fertilizer ONLY in NORMAL situations?

So that is the stuff that they make meth and other drugs out of?

Is that the same STUFF that they make bombs out of too? Like the terrorist attacks in our country and overseas? CRS now but it sounds like it was.

I know that they had a section in another area at the local farmers 'elevator' in the small village 2.5 miles from my rural home. Former state. It must be the stuff that is in bags (?) like Scott's fertilizer? I never went into that section and it must be the STUFF that you have to SIGN for not like regular tree or grass fertilizer.

I do know that some of the criminals did steal fuel as in gasoline too.

Farmers around us had fuel tanks for various tractors and other vehicles. A lot of the old farmers had old tractors and some of them were even like the old one that my late husband restored - a 1942 one.

My late husband and I did not farm - we were not farmers but for a LONG time, many years, we had fuel delivered to out own TANK - gasoline from the old L. Oil Company. They eventually closed down.

We had one above ground tank on heavy metal legs - from the company, gravity fed, with a medium length hose and after a time frame we put in an underground tank with more capacity.

We used the same gasoline for our trucks, cars, push mowers, lawn tractors, the OLD tractor and even for a few of our boats. NOT all of them though.

We did not own anything 'diesel'.

We removed that old underground tank several years after the old L. Oil Company closed up.

Thank you for the information. I can't even pronounce the long version of the name meth a something.

I did READ that drug houses in bad and even in some fancy areas had to be DECONTAMINATED or even destroyed. It is a VERY expensive thing to have done by professionals according to the news - local and national. They did say that being in those homes could KILL you too. Plus motels/hotels across this nation have had criminals SET UP shop in their rooms too! That was on the news too.

Cate

I hate to say this but I am dead serious.

Back east in so called peaceful territory, in farm/lake country - Great Lakes region, 2.5 miles from a small village in the early 70's... not just in THIS day and age where the crazies and criminals are going more into rural and remote areas and small towns and NOT just in the suburbs or 'cities' ACROSS this country... sigh... dung happens!

BAD things happen to GOOD people ALL OF THE TIME!

LOOK at the nice CT home invasion where the doctor's wife and daughter were murdered and many other stories in NICE areas - rural, suburban, small town, small city and large city.
I could name a BUNCH of them off hand but I will not due to people who HATE to even SEE or read long posts even if they could IGNORE them. LOL

I could NAME THEM in rural MT and ID too. Especially since I moved out west due to being amazed at seeing/reading and hearing about them too. Murders and some were by LOCAL or out of state American Citizens and some were made by Illegal Aliens or people here legally working with a Green Card or Visa.

Heck in THIS Montana college town, the criminals cut up a body (Or 2 of them? ONE for sure.) and put the body in a barrel with ACID in a basement to destroy evidence. They had a witness and discovered all of this sicko crapola. NO s - not that many years ago.

The two bad guys = one man and one young woman who LOOKED 'sweet' as a young nice woman (NOT!) and the dumb @@@ court system gave them life in jail and NO death sentence. One witness told the story and the bad murderers came out with the truth. One other murder attempt was made towards one or more people if my memory serves me right. Shootings.

Back to my original thought now.

Early 70's... Attempted home invasions, ATTEMPTED robberies, and bad guys attack or try to break into homes in VERY NICE areas including in very rural, solidly R, VERY conservative, uh huh, so called peaceful areas in Bum F E! Former state, former county, former township and my former home that I built with my late husband in the country after his Nam-around the world USN time. HIS home state since 1953 when he came over legally from a WW2 - war torn country. He was 5 years older than me.

Newly built, large, brick house with a breezeway, with a 36 x 24 garage with a loft and small barn to boot. On an acre of land with farm land and woods all around. Broad daylight (Working in the city.) when no one is home and/or at night.

Crapola happens and most of the time it is a LOCAL PERSON who knows your work routine and not some outsider who just happens to want to steal or break into your home until your sweet German Shepherd nails his @@@! Been there - done that. Gone from home and at home alone too.

The bad guys HIT farm houses, barns and shops. They hit small businesses in small towns - one was a tractor place in S.R. if my memory serves me right. They knew when old ladies or farm wives 'went to town'. They were scoping out places aka casing joints and ONE MAN was caught for sure due to some of my own evidence when the Sheriff's Department (We were friends with the deputy on duty from our Volunteer FD/EMT.) came out to my house and LOOKED at my breezeway and a spilled coffee can with clothespins with blood on the CAN. Other blood spatters were all over including on the breezeway CEILING and a kicked screen door - damage there when he existed from the breezeway to the NORTH side of the house. (This was before we got the entire breezeway done AND the fence for the GS dog.) I showed our friend, the deputy, some other things that did not add up and made him collect evidence. BLOOD type matched. Finger prints? I guess so. MY female GS dog BIT the attempted robber aka criminal too. He did NOT go to an ER but when he was found - it was EASY TO SEE according to another deputy friend and detective. The one man aka perp watched and knew work schedules of one or more people especially IF some people did not have children at home (We never had children.) but that was NOT always the case. I do not know about the other bad guys but other NEW homes were hit hard and most of them did not have a EXTREMELY protective, female German Shepherd like mine was or they had some super friendly dog that would show a burglar where the sterling silver was hid. Beats me there.

When I moved out west after my late husband died - farmers back there (And all over the country.) started to have BIG issues with some LOCAL country people and some outsiders stealing or TRYING TO STEAL fuel from them too. Apparently some of the crapola was going on even before my late husband died too. But as time went on even after I moved away... it got to be a big issue with local farmers back there. IT was in the local news back there and on nationwide news too. Some of the criminals stole fuel to make dope or they stole fuel due to the cost of fuel.

I know another farm area home where the LOCALS stole guns from my co-worker's home. Another township - same county. One time theft with GUNS. ALL rifles and shotguns. Family guns. Old and newer ones. ALL of them were stolen. They did not find a hidden second handgun. Second time theft was around Christmas time. Their big old Lab did ZERO and they think that the DOG knew the thief or thieves. The same COUNTY that I lived in too. BUT the deputies did NOT take finger prints (No s!) and do any more follow ups with my co-worker friend. The second theft around Christmas time was done RIGHT BEFORE, apparently, I dropped her off from our work place. I saw that she got in the house safely since it was DARK OUTSIDE, I backed around close to her woods on one side and drove home. Her one son was home and left for something so the THEFT TOOK PLACE after he left the house (Christmas tree presents - expensive too!) and BEFORE I dropped her off. The other son was at the state capitol at a university. Her husband worked for Western Electric that turned into ATT and he traveled a LOT and was away most of the week too.

Old Lady Cate
It seems like you are eloquently expressing the frustration and disappointment that so many folks are having with regard to the downward spiral of our culture and society. I appreciate your feelings. Virtually all of the issues that you have raised are a reflection of generational failures in all areas. From my perspective, it begins with the collapse of the family. That resulted in no dads in the home. The ease with which divorces have happened. Again, no dads to lead families. The rise in violence in films and video gaming has resulted in a callousness towards women, children and gentility in general. The liberalization of a judicial system where judges weaken it by playing social counselor. The list goes on and on, but I won't. I'm sure that you get my point. Ultimately, it's all about sin and our willingness to embarrass it rather than God's Word. It's that simple to me. Jesus Christ is the only answer to this mess and most are loath to embrace his Truth.

Alllllriiiighty then..... thanks for the chemistry lesson, Heisenberg?!

Actually, Diebner's team was closer to The Bomb than Heisenberg's team. :D

The 3rd Reich was the world leader in the consumption of Vitamin Z (for Zoooom) sold by Temmler pharmaceutical starting in 1938 and quickly rising to great popularity as an OTC remedy for lack of enthusiasm. One reason the Wehrmacht was able to take France so quickly was the brilliant improvisation by the Panzer crews in appearing where they weren't expected, and the ability to keep going for days at a time. Actually the tactical brilliance was due to the speed-addled tankers behaving with the aggressive confusion that typically accompanies a long speed run. The reason it was unexpected was because it only made sense to somebody who was amping hard.
BTW, Schicklgruber was a big fan of Pervitin and Eukodal (Semisynthetic derivative of codeine that acts as a narcotic analgesic more potent and addicting than codeine.) The combination of speed and heavy opiates is not known for promoting clear thought, and it shows in his decision making starting about the time Dr. Morell came on board as The Fuehrer's personal physician.

Cate - The fertilizer that is used to make explosives is Ammonium Nitrate, which when combined with diesel produces ANFO. ANFO is widely used as an industrial explosive or for the perpetration of mischief. It was used in the 1995 OK. City bombing.

Alllllriiiighty then..... thanks for the chemistry lesson, Heisenberg?! :s0131:

View attachment 742010

^^^
This picture is supposed to be of a famous actor and a cable/dish show that I never saw him in. He is a drug maker, dealer and/or something sinister in that show.

I have seen him act in a few other movies or tv shows but I do not remember the names now. I don't know his name either.

I did SEE and ENJOY the 2 movies that I ended up donating to our library about Americans (Our own .gov people and agencies.) and Mexican and other countries cartels.

SICARIO

SICARIO - DAY of the SOLDADO

THOSE actors were so dang good in those movies and I have seen them in other ones too!

The guy with the BLACK plain eyeglasses (NOT sunglasses.) holding the rifle (I can see his face now. He is not Josh Brolin.) gets me just like that other actor (B. Del Toro) who plays so many parts in some really GREAT movies! ALL of them were great!

LINKS to those 2 movies for any person who may be interested in them.

Old Lady Cate who is biased because she wears plain, black rimmed eyeglasses. LOL

Last Edited:
Alllllriiiighty then..... thanks for the chemistry lesson, Heisenberg?!

Actually, Diebner's team was closer to The Bomb than Heisenberg's team. :D

The 3rd Reich was the world leader in the consumption of Vitamin Z (for Zoooom) sold by Temmler pharmaceutical starting in 1938 and quickly rising to great popularity as an OTC remedy for lack of enthusiasm. One reason the Wehrmacht was able to take France so quickly was the brilliant improvisation by the Panzer crews in appearing where they weren't expected, and the ability to keep going for days at a time. Actually the tactical brilliance was due to the speed-addled tankers behaving with the aggressive confusion that typically accompanies a long speed run. The reason it was unexpected was because it only made sense to somebody who was amping hard.
BTW, Schicklgruber was a big fan of Pervitin and Eukodal (Semisynthetic derivative of codeine that acts as a narcotic analgesic more potent and addicting than codeine.) The combination of speed and heavy opiates is not known for promoting clear thought, and it shows in his decision making starting about the time Dr. Morell came on board as The Fuehrer's personal physician.

Cate - The fertilizer that is used to make explosives is Ammonium Nitrate, which when combined with diesel produces ANFO. ANFO is widely used as an industrial explosive or for the perpetration of mischief. It was used in the 1995 OK. City bombing.

Thanks again for the information. My husband tried to explain this to me before he left for the rifle range. I could NOT remember the proper names for all of these things.

Take care.

Old Lady Cate

I don't have to get out of bed, I have a 160lb rape whistle. He doesn't bark and is completely silent. So it will be a surprise. I don't even have to say don't touch me there that's my no no square. I'm 6' to give the photo scale. Plus he is still a pup, once filled out he will be around 200lb.

79FD4151-1E57-47C7-A1E3-20AF67054BB7.jpeg

With the S-hook shaped hangers I'd be worried about catching a part of myself on the hook as I exited the bed in a fuzzy sleepy state of mind. That could be very painful.

I'd opt for (and have done) just laying the firearm on the floor nestled parallel to and just under the edge of the mattress. That way it's close at hand, easy to find, won't be stepped on and doesn't have the risk of falling over.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top