JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, having just moved here from the gunshine state, I'm used to things being...different.

Sbrs with cans and frangible ammo on carbines are standard practice for home defense.

Explain Oregon to me. I come from stand your ground, save your family, talk to the police and be home in time for dinner Florida.

I come from stand your ground, save your family, talk to the police and be home in time for dinner Florida.

It's pretty similar except:

a) After saving your family keep your mouth mostly shut. "Officer, I'm the one who called you. That man on the ground attacked me. His knife fell under that car. Those two people over there are witnesses. I want and will cooperate with you fully but I'd like a chance to calm down and talk to my attorney before talking further." Then shut up until you talk to your attorney. You never know when you're going to get a liberal DA trying to make a name for himself.

b) Oregon is a blue state and it's anyone's guess how long folks can keep the liberals at bay. Plan accordingly.

I'm a teacher and the parents can carry into the school with a CHL, but I can't. Legally I could, but could be fired if discovered.

No-gun signs do NOT carry the force of law. If a property owner catches you and asks you to leave, you have to, but you aren't breaking any laws by passing a gun-ban sign with your concealed heater.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top