JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what we need more of. Going on the offense even if it's a pipe dream you'll at least show your base you are serious.

One or two would get thru eventually and lay foundation for more. Yet we would rather sit and wait for more states denying rights before we act.

Letter to reps who might be reading this: Do more of this!! Less reacting to opponents!

It'll increase your re-election odds.

And now I wake up from my American dream, cuz you gotta be asleep to believe it!

They might as well take them off the nfa list. With the pistol braces we have now I dont even see the point in waiting for a stamp to do a sbr
Shh.. Don't tell them! I remember the shooting in Dayton (right after the El Paso) the guy used an AR pistol and I thought here we go, they're going to chase that one down. Fortunately the buzz about it being a pistol brace didn't last long but odds are it's only a matter of time before they get their chance again.

Shh.. Don't tell them! I remember the shooting in Dayton (right after the El Paso) the guy used an AR pistol and I thought here we go, they're going to chase that one down. Fortunately the buzz about it being a pistol brace didn't last long but odds are it's only a matter of time before they get their chance again.
I thought the same thing!

I'd wager that most non gun owners don't even know what an SBR is nor what the NFA entails and therefore it's a moot topic.
That right there is a sad reality. So many gun owners just don't pay any attention to what's going on and often just don't seem to care. Many of them only care after some new law goes in that finally effects them. Then often it's long after the law passed and they are mad. The latest law here is a great example. I am sure weekly people walk in to buy a 10/22 only to find it's an assault weapon now with new restrictions. When they hear this it will be the first they ever heard of it.

I don't disagree with that, but it seems the Anti side is posturing a lot more frequently and it is in fact getting some terrible stuff passed at the state level. So maybe we need more posturing.
Absolutely right. The antis propose a ban we counter propose with lifting a ban or restriction. Every time!.
For too long we sat and grumbled when a new restriction was proposed but we did nothing. I want to see a congressman or senator propose a bill every time the antis do.
Mag ban? Constitutional carry.
AW nonsense? Silencers no longer NFA. Swing back every time they throw something out there.
Remind them there are citizens who demand their Constitutional rights!

Also, it makes them extra-loud so people at a greater distance would be forewarned.
thats why we need suppressors off too so those with sensitive ears or whom identify as hard of hearing are accounted for...PC culture and all...cant exclude anyone. everyones a winner

Pessimism never won anything...
Yes. But the realist also looks at the posturing and HPA that was put forth and then shelved.

The realist also doesn't put any faith or stock in the red based government due to their proven ability to not act.

Very little, but without a little self-delusion, the only thing left is accepting defeat without even trying to resist.

There is 'resistance' and then there is 'hope' in politicians - to me, two completely different things. I recognize politics when I see it and pushing forward a bill, in today's political atmosphere, that has absolutely no chance of getting heard by a committee, much less getting out of committee and onto the floor, much less passing with a anti-gun majority is just posturing and we all know it.

If the GOP had pushed hard on the HPA instead of wasting time and political capital on the ACA when they had a GOP majority in the house, then there was a chance, but not now. Any pro-gun bills now are just posturing and have zero chance of going anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top