JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two high quality audio components for sale.

1. Denon DVD-5900: This unit plays CDs, SACDs & standard (non-blu ray) DVD's. It comes with the manual, original remote and power cord. Digital music formats include MP3, DVD audio & WMA. It will also take CD R/W or commercially burned CDs.

Outputs include digital optical and coax, analog RCA 2-channel and SACD analog RCA 5.1 (Main L/R, sub, center, surround back L/R

All functions operate as normal, lights work, remote works, tray opens and closes with no problem. It sounds damn good, too, even if I say so myself. ;)

It is boxed up and I have no way of demonstrating it for a potential buyer but I will offer a full money back guarantee to the buyer. I can unbox it for the buyer's inspection if requested. Condition is about a 7 with some light scratches here and there on the case plus a bit of missing coating in a few spots.

Asking $125 OBO. Meet FTF in the Portland Metro area.

Pics:

D5910%2001_zpsqg5wrwcj.jpg

D5910%2002_zpskjmbzsbo.jpg

D5910%2003_zpsrfq1fcjc.jpg

D5910%2005_zps6aqvu7tw.jpg

2. Next up is a Yulong Sabre D18 digital to audio converter (DAC) with USB asynchronous adapter/reclocker. $225 OBO Meet FTF in the Portland metro area.

This is an awesome DAC and I used it in my main system for several years. If you aren't familiar with what a DAC does in your system the name is pretty self explanatory. It converts digital music to analog music. So hook up a computer to these boxes and connect the reclocker to your pre-amp, receiver or AVR and enjoy your digital files. Or connect a digital toslink optical cable to it from a CD player for superior playback.

This unit features the ESS Sabre ES9018 chipset which I find to be the best with respects to clarity, detail and faithful reproduction of the music. It will process 24/192 kHz digital files, including all MP3, WAV & FLAC codecs.

Inputs include digital toslink (optical), digital coax & AES/EBU. If you want to connect USB to this DAC you use the USB Asynchronous adapter/reclocker.

This unit is also boxed up and I have no way of demonstrating it for a potential buyer but I will offer a full money back guarantee to the buyer. I can unbox it for the buyer's inspection if requested. Condition is about an 8 with some light scratches here and there on the case.

Comes with power cord, manual, USB adapter interconnect, USB adapter power supply & single RCA cable.

Pics:

Yulong%2001_zpsirhupt5j.jpg

Yulong%2003_zpsa2g5z3zy.jpg

Yulong%2004_zpsyznleamt.jpg

USB adapter/reclocker back panel

Yulong%20u18%2002_zpsuwgnqwq9.jpg
Deals:

For the Denon DVD I have RCA interconnects, optical and coax cables available. Normally a good set of cables will sell for $150 to quite a bit more but for a full price offer I can include some RCA's of your choice and a toslink optical for just a bit more. Let's say $30 for the full set. Make me an offer.

For the Yulong units I have cables I can supply for making up the connections between the PC & USB adapter and between the USB adapter and the DAC. I will include the USB A to B cable to connect that USB adapter to a PC.

I have a pair of XLR balanced cables and RCA analog cables to connect the DAC to your receiver. The XLR balanced cables are $45 for the pair, the RCA analog cables are $20 for a pair of your choice. I have quite a few RCA analog pairs available.

The AES/EBU cable, normally $275 and critical to connecting the USB adapter to the DAC, I will include for $75 if I get a full price offer on the Yulong.

Cable pic:

20180611_122843_zpsd8ksq6cs.jpg

Once you've selected some cables I'll be glad to show you how to hook them up to the DVD, the DAC and the USB adapter.

I am open to offers but don't low ball me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top