JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
eightrounds.jpg

Found this on another forum. I can't believe this person still has a hand.

That's a 6 shot revolver and I count 8 squibs. You'd think they would have noticed something was a little hinky after the first 6 rds.

Interesting, but seems very highly unlikely to me that, using standard .357 loads, you could get 8 shots off without noticing an issue. If it is real, it sure is a one of a kind event.

There are a number of photos like this out there for various revolvers.

I remember one years ago for a Dan Wesson.

These are generally indicative of "squib" loads as noted, so the pressure would not have been great. It might have even been missing powder altogether, primer only (it is enough to move a projectile down the barrel - I have some primer only .22 rimfire loads - very quiet).

1602135_748953195140611_7818908469523614626_o.jpg

1031817-picture-squib-machine-gun-barrel-k6v8xyq.jpg

Mmm.... I kind of want to find a revolver and see if I can fill the barrel full of copper and lead just so I can cut it apart and have it sit on my desk as a display. I wonder if I pressed the first bullet in with a hydraulic press and a tool steel rod and then fired a few in behind it..... :eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top