JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the first link, can you help us out here a little with a date, or are you saying that a hearing for 3200 is on the schedule? On the second, that one warrants a letter or email to the judiciary committee members. It looks like a backdoor attempt to make threatening the elite a double crime.

you can get to the agendas from that site and get the dates,I would post the emails I rec. but they wont let me copy them.

new info just rec. 636 has ben removed from the agenda and 638 added. 638 changes the rules for the judiciary committee, something we will have to watch out for. Date is march 21 meeting.

Thanks pokerace, I'm getting the schedule updates as well and noticed the change this morning. Hopefully, someone on the committee killed this one but it's still something to watch.

I just got an email from my representative. Notice the name on it. It would be nice if I'm not the only gun owner at this meeting.
Java with Jules

Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Time: 10:00 am- 11:30 am
Where: Common Grounds Coffee House
4321 SE Hawthorne Blvd. MAP

Please join me Saturday, March 30th, for our ongoing Java with Jules series. I look forward to sharing with you what I have been working on so far this session and hearing your concerns and ideas. You can RSVP by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 503-986-1442.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top