JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This one's been sitting in the safe for ~2 years, I've only put ~200rds through it. It's a joy to shoot, and draws lots of attention at the range too :)

Selling it off because I'm pinched for cash, and they seem to be in high demand. The rifle will come with everything it did from the factory, sans the "Ruger" branded cardboard box:
- Rifle
- 4 x 10rd mags
- Fiber optic iron sights
- 2 cheek attachments of varying height (1 for mounted optics, 1 for iron sights)
- Picatinny rail attachment (currently installed)
- Manual

I'm based in Seattle, looking for a cash transaction at a dealer of the buyer's choice (that isn't too far of a drive for me).

PXL_20210304_063701819.jpg PXL_20210304_063832229.jpg PXL_20210304_063910415.NIGHT.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I believe it is due to the combination of features. The stainless construction with the threaded barrel, in a takedown configuration with a desirable stock. I'm not sure the world of 10/22s has a single holy grail for everyone, but these are some great features which are difficult to find together.

Thats my take on it anyway.

I believe it is due to the combination of features. The stainless construction with the threaded barrel, in a takedown configuration with a desirable stock. I'm not sure the world of 10/22s has a single holy grail for everyone, but these are some great features which are difficult to find together.

Yep, s1xty7 has it right. Additionally, this is a distributor exclusive - which seems to make it incredibly rare to find in stock at any retailer. Every listing I've seen for it (even pre-rona) has sold out as fast as the word gets passed around the online gun forums. To each his own, of course :)

Just tossing this out there. But when i got my first gen ruger charger in "stainless" i found out later the only thing thats stainless is the barrel. Not 100% sure if this is the same but looks to be so.
Still it does pack alot into that small package. I like my rugers.. Those sights are nice too. Looks kinda like my mkII Victory in athens. Need to drag that thing out. I think the rear sights just a blank blade. Been too long.

The barrel profile is about perfect. Threading is icing!

I'd be interested, but since some Washington voters are MORONS! and voted through I1639 to classify this as a "semi-automatic assault rifle" I haven't bought a semi auto rifle since. It is a very attractive rifle though, and the future owner should be pleased.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top