JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a holster for my S&W 99. By Friday. Posted a thread on the items wanted section here, but can anyone recommend a PDX-area shop that carries a good selection of new/used holsters?

I shoulda shopped those baskets of used gear at the gun show a little harder.:huh:

Ted Blocker in Tigard makes some quality leather holsters at what seems to me to be a fair price.

Yes, and I picked up a mag holder from them a while back; but they quoted me 6 weeks on a holster for my 9mm that I needed yesterday.

I did pick up a Galco from Lightning Arms, and will definitely be giving those nice folks more business!!

Yes, and I picked up a mag holder from them a while back; but they quoted me 6 weeks on a holster for my 9mm that I needed yesterday.

I did pick up a Galco from Lightning Arms, and will definitely be giving those nice folks more business!!

Unfortunately, they don't have much motivation to stay in business. Yea, they have suitable prices, but the fact that you have to make an appointment to even look at a holster bewilders me.

I'll go someplace else, regardless of how awesome he is.

I feel like I'm going into the place with really bad customer service. It's just not what I, as the customer, should have to put up with. It's a lot easier than it seems to be successful in a capitalist market.

You couldn't be more wrong charles about their customer service. Some of the best I've dealt with. Heck, i even got a christmas card from them this year.

The reason it is appointment only is because it is an older (retired I think) couple that does most of their business by phone/email. They have a nice showroom anyway.

Their prices were good when I went, what I bought was cheaper than I could find online. The guy can also make some very good recommendations on the holsters.

I can't recommend them enough...

You couldn't be more wrong charles about their customer service. Some of the best I've dealt with. Heck, i even got a christmas card from them this year.

The reason it is appointment only is because it is an older (retired I think) couple that does most of their business by phone/email. They have a nice showroom anyway.

Their prices were good when I went, what I bought was cheaper than I could find online. The guy can also make some very good recommendations on the holsters.

+1

The fact that locals can even get in to visit what is obviously a mail-order/internet business is, to me, a sign of very accommodating proprietorship.

I specifically said they had good customer service, but it's annoying that you can't just go in and look. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews