JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I make leather holsters as a hobby. These are hand stitched and molded, new holsters. As such, they'll be tight and will require some breaking in.

Unless noted otherwise, these are right hand rigs, generally strong side. Mag pouches are generally weak side, bullets forward.

I've decided to consolidate my ads to just one thread, I'll keep everything I have on hand in this first post. I guess I'll break it down by gun.

Hmm. I'm only allowed 10 pictures per post. If you want more pictures. let me know.

Ruger SP101

Simple slide, 15 deg cant, 1.25" slots, this one sits pretty high up.
$30

Simple minimalist. Not a very high riding holster, but comfortable on the hip. Same 15 deg cant, 1.25" belt loop. $30

2 slide holsters, roughly 15 degree cant, slightly large for 1.25" slots. Each with a matching mag pouch, weak side, bullets forward. $30/set

Brown

or Black - Sold

SIG-SAUER P238

I'm really happy with this one, it's a slide style with belt loops insted of just slots. Bottom of the barrel is just below the belt - about 3/4". Again - ~15 degree cant, 1.25" belt loop.
sold

More Below

Last Edited:
Sig-Sauer P6/P225

Minimalist - $35 with a mag pouch - bullets forward or rearward, your choice.

gone

This is the first holster I made for the little p238. It hangs too low for a good conceal holster - the bottom is about even with the tops of my jean pockets. It'd be good for a range holster, or if you wear a longish jacket and don't mind a holster that sits low. 15 degree cant, 1.25" belt loop.
Since it's not the most useful, $15 for this one.

The holsters I'm calling "minimalist" all have a belt loop:

The top of belt is going to be just below top of holster, so these will sit lower - good for range and field, harder to conceal.

Holster fit was excellent, the 'ride' was exactly as described in ad.
Got it fast via mail. Such a 'find' to have a holster Craftsman Local.
Thanks toolfan.

Does the ruger 101 holster fit other small frame snub nose revolvers?

I'm not sure, the sp101 seems pretty bulky to me, compared to most small frame revolvers.

As to making more - I'm on the fence at this point. In a lot of ways, I'd like to, but I'm not sure I can make it worth my time, plus I've got a couple that I've promised for friends that I really need to finish before I start anything new.

Specific location: I live next to the freeway a little north of Lombard.

Hey, I'm also close by (Farragut Park-ish), and was wondering if you could do a slide for my Rossi 68? It's basically a clone of a S&W 36, if that helps. Looking for kind of a high riding brown leather slide, and I would much rather buy from a local craftsman than some soulless company on the internet. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jordan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.