JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I was cleaning out my safe when I found some schwag that I don't need. All for sale, free or I guess trade.

One Uncle Mikes Sidekick Size 4 I believe. It was used for my Smith & Wesson 29-3 6-3/4" $10

One Uncle Mikes Sidekick Size 1 I believe $5.

Through Style Scope Mounts for a Remington 700(so you can use your rifle sights, if need be). There might possibly be one screw missing. Its been several years since I've used them. $15

9 rounds of 45apc 8 plinking rounds 1 federal hollow point. Free? Trade? Don't really care

One Glock 22 Factory test round and signed envelope for serial# PUR 419 Free to current owner with proof of purchase I.E. Bill of sale. I got one, I'm sure he did as well. Adds slightly to the value of pistol.

Call or text anytime day or night 360-991-3396. I have pictures that I can send via text.

Thank you for looking,
Dennis

:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top