JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know, you just need to have equal weight on the other side. So get yourself another revolver and a holster and balance the load.

Problem solved..... $64.00 on Amazon

73706E50-CC49-46B5-A9D5-DAA828C5CE1C.jpeg

I carry a Glock 40MOS (6" barrel, 15+1 capacity) with a spare loaded mag (sometimes) in a Diamond D Alaskan chest rig. I adjusted it to ride low on the left side of my abdomen. I carry a pair of Nikon Monarch 7 10x42 binos, and a backpack all at the same time. I sometimes carry bear spray on the right side, on one of the straps for the holster. It takes some getting used to, and tightly cinched straps, but it works.
This is basically my set up but with an Alaskan Man Gear rig

I highly reccommend Hill People Gear chest bags. Been using one for hiking, hunting and backpacking for about 3yrs now and its a great solution.

A heavy, stout belt, pancake holster and suspenders will help a lot. Look for suspenders that hook onto the belt, not the pants. I used to have the same problem with a 6" Blackhawk in 41 magnum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top