Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Holsters for Springfield XD 9mm or .40 sub compact

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RedRiderRepeatingBBGun, Jun 5, 2014.

1. RedRiderRepeatingBBGun

RedRiderRepeatingBBGun PNW Member

I have a couple right hand, IWB holsters for a Springfield XD subcompact that will fit either the 9mm or the .40 model. The Alessi will work with a CTC laser grip or without, the Comp-Tac will only work without a laser grip.

I'm in Vancouver and willing to meet up around the Vancouver Mall, near I-205 & Mill Plain, or at Delta Park. I have no problem shipping, but plan on adding another $10.00 to the price to cover PayPal and shipping cost. I'm not looking for any trades on these, and would prefer that any questions or comments come via PM (conversation).

Alessi Talon - This will work with just the pistol itself, or also if it is fitted with a Crimson Trace laser grip. If you can manage to break the belt clip, Alessi will repair it free of charge for the life of the holster. Looking for $60 for this one, and not interested in any trades.

alessi.jpg

Comp-Tac Infidel - New in the packaging, never carried. This will not work with a laser grip attached. I'm looking for $50 for this one and not interested in any trades.

Comp.jpg