JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Working on clearing out some clutter on stuff I don't use anymore. Blood stained ironing board not included :huh:

1. Benchmade push blade. Not the outsourced red box model. This is the 100% USA made Black box model. Never been used and still has factory edge. Very sharp. $75 SOLD!

2. M4 pistol grip and fore end set. $10. SOLD!
3. Bianchi SIG P226 OWB holster. $30.
4. Bianchi mag IWB mag pouch. Fits double column .40 mags. $15.
5. M203 grenade launcher site. Current US military issue, fits on picatinny rails. $20.
6. Old school flapped leather 1911 holster and pistol belt. $20 for the set. SOLD!
7. M4 mags. Mostly by Okay, Center and Brownells. Most have green anti-tilt followers. SOLD!

Also, if anyone knows where to sell a current issue M2 .50 caliber machine gun optics mount, please let me know. I've got one and I don't know what on earth to do with it.

7. M4 mags - 20's 0r 30's ???

"Also, if anyone knows where to sell a current issue M2 .50 caliber machine gun optics mount, please let me know. I've got one and I don't know what on earth to do with it."

Gun Broker ....

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top