JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to thin out the holsters I am not using anymore.

- 1 Galco 3-4" 1911 shoulder holster (brown). The holster has wear but is in 100% functional shape and all the leather is fine. Comes also with a new tie down straps...1 for the pistol holster to belt the other to replace the ammo can to the belt. I love this Miami classic rig......and ideally would trade it for the same in Black since that would match my new 1911 setup. Anyway trades at bottom. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Items:

- Galco Horsehide RG424 (D919H).....1911 IWB with 2 snap straps. Very lightly used. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Galco Dark Brown paddle holster (think it is called Royal). Also very lightly used. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 1 Soft and 1 Kydex IWB holsters for Sig P232.....but the one is a uncle Mikes size#1 so surely fits a few others. Both are like new....but without the box.
- Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 5 OWB (fits a variety of pistolas).
- Protech Outdoors OWB holster......fits medium to large frame autos....has spare mag pounch on front.
- Uncle Mikes Size 1 ankle rig (still smells new)

021.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg
019.jpg
014.jpg
022.jpg

Trade Interests:
- 1911 4" shoulder rig leather (Miami Classic Prefered) in black.
- 1911 4" cross breed style holsters
- Ammo 45 ACP, 40 S&W, .380, and 5.56
- 556 Field Case (soft one with the shoulder straps ideally)
- A tactical vest that turns my crank
- SHTF/Bug Out goodies
- +/- cash as needed.

I travel around a fair bit Near PDX almost daily, and can link up other places with patience.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top