JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After looking at the limited options for a leg holster for my Serbu, all I could find were holsters in the $150.00 dollar range. Then I had an idea. Why not look at holsters made for paintball guns. I chose one from Amazon: Amazon.com: UTG Paintball Special Ops Tactical Leg Holster: Sports & Outdoors. It cost only $23.00 bucks. wasn't sure if it would work, but for the money, I thought what the heck. I am more than pleased with it. It's adjustable in any way you could think of. If there is anyone else out there unwilling to pay big dollars for there shorty shotgun. give this a try. The quality of the rig is top shelf as well.

IMG_1727.jpg
IMG_1726.jpg

Yea, that was my first thought too. I liked the idea of a leg holster, and that's why I went that direction. It's kinda cool, anyway to make something or modify things for yourself.

The only difference between the quality gear and UTG gear is the thickness of material. You can obviously see on the UTG you have that the leg straps are flimsy. They'll probably roll and bunch when you move, but it will also serve the purpose.

Personally I'd roll my own, but most don't have the skill or tools to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top