Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holster solution for Serbu super shorty

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by flybynyt, Apr 18, 2012.

1. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

After looking at the limited options for a leg holster for my Serbu, all I could find were holsters in the $150.00 dollar range. Then I had an idea. Why not look at holsters made for paintball guns. I chose one from Amazon: Amazon.com: UTG Paintball Special Ops Tactical Leg Holster: Sports & Outdoors. It cost only $23.00 bucks. wasn't sure if it would work, but for the money, I thought what the heck. I am more than pleased with it. It's adjustable in any way you could think of. If there is anyone else out there unwilling to pay big dollars for there shorty shotgun. give this a try. The quality of the rig is top shelf as well.

IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg

2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Think last time this topic came up someone ended up modifying one of these,

3. flybynyt

Yea, that was my first thought too. I liked the idea of a leg holster, and that's why I went that direction. It's kinda cool, anyway to make something or modify things for yourself.

4. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

The only difference between the quality gear and UTG gear is the thickness of material. You can obviously see on the UTG you have that the leg straps are flimsy. They'll probably roll and bunch when you move, but it will also serve the purpose.

Personally I'd roll my own, but most don't have the skill or tools to.

5. flybynyt

yep, that's my problem in a nutshell. I have no craft skills whatsoever! LOL

6. wedge556

wedge556 seattle Member

7. madmax

madmax woodburn Active Member

I use a one point sling and a tag weapon retention set up on my belt