Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holster question: aftermarket 'tuckable' belt clips for versa max 2

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by juandelaselva, Jun 29, 2011.

1. juandelaselva

juandelaselva Boring Sandy Gresham Member

Do any of you know of a manufacturer of tuckable clips for the versamax 2?
    I have the kydex tuckable clips from Milt Sparks, but they are... less than stellar.

Their design attempts to grip the top 1.5" of your pants to prevent the gun from pushing upward.
    Their clips work excellent for keeping the gun up... working against gravity, the issue I have is that when I squat down, sit down, bend over, (tie shoe, sit at desk/car, pick up paper, tool, nickel, etc.) the holster gets "pushed" up, and the kydex "claw" is not too effective at staying ON the pants... and then the whole holster rides up... usually the front clip 'releases' first, at it is located more towards the front of me, whereas the back clip is almost exactly at 3 o'clock... therefore, generally not too much bending at that location. (hope that explains the issue).

I have found the Crossbreed tuckable clips superb... but interchanging them (crossbreed - VM2) will not work as the geometry is different.

Anyone know of such an item? Made some yourself? Have same issue?

Thanks.

- John

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011