JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a belt holster being made but I also want a couple of other options for those days when I don't wear jeans & a belt. Ive looked at pocket holsters, paddle holsters, ankle holsters, clothing holsters like tank tops with a compartment in them & a few others. What would you recommend? Pros & con of each? Im leaning towards an ankle holster with an elastic band for around the calf to help hold the holster up. Thanks!

if you are not wearing jeans or other pants without pockets why wear on exposed leg. carry in a pocket holster and be done with it, by the way get some range practice for that snappy gun

Ankle holsters are horrible, limit your maneuverability, and leave you exposed when trying to unholster. Get a good IWB holster, and if you really want get a blackhawk or uncle mikes pocket holster.

I wore out a DeSantis Nemesis (pocket holster) and then was delighted to find the Galco Pocket Protector, tens of times a better holster than was the DeSantis.
You can have your hand on your pistol while casually just hand-in-pocket. The draw is as fast as it gets, total surprise to your attackers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top