JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well although we haven't been able to afford all the options I've come up with, our consensus is that she will require multiple carry methods for multiple carry weapons. Everything from the slim belly band from Thewellarmedwoman.com for a NAA .22 mag revolver (handles print for anything bigger) to an IWB hybrid or (my favorite) a Tucker "Texas Heritage" for a .380 Sig P238 or 9mm P938 with a light jacket to a CCW purse for a 9mm like an SA EMP or Sig P938 or leather OWB for a bigger or longer coat. I believe a petite woman is probaby the most difficult demographic to arm. Especially for those that wear fitted clothes. Another option is a Beretta 3032 Tomcat or 21 Bobcat but they are almost the same size as a .380. We've learned that size is everything. A little bigger means it's just a little harder to hide. Every tenth of an inch is important. Unfortunately to make sure she can always be armed, an off body carry option has to be in the mix. In her case, ideal is out of the question, it's just a matter of what and where to compromise. Just a little more info to add to the fire. :)

Check out the Collectors West gun show at the Portland Expo this weekend 10/17-10/19 to see my friend Jamison and his wife, Theresa (who is also a petite gal that carries an XD40SC). They are in my opinion, the foremost authority on women's concealed carry. The Can Can Concealment system is a Barrett rifle shot ahead of anything else there is on the market. Safe, comfortable, and easy on the eyes, this system is the solution to women's concealed carry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top