JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife just got a new carry gun--S&W 380 EZ. Any suggestions on a holster? On body carry, easy to draw
while seated in car, etc. She tried carrying my G43 in a IWB kydex holster for a couple of days and that
seemed ok, but not perfect. I've got a box full of "that looks good" holsters myself, no I'm probably not
the best person to ask! Suggestions?

I really like the Vedder Light Tuck single-point IWB. I'm not female, but I think one would work equally well regardless of sex.

I'm also a fan of Clinger's No Print Wonder. It's a two-point holster that I use for larger guns and it works great. The front clip is attatched to a leather tab that helps keep the gun/holster as flat as possible against your body. That may be beneficial for female body types.

Last Edited:
I am a fan of Clinger holsters. Actually, it was my first holster and never felt the need to try anything else. Wife tried several others and ended up going with a Clinger.
I think they are pretty similar to many others, but works great.
I think we have what they call now IWB Hinge holster.
Side note - I bought a mag holder for my P365 and didn't like it that much, so hardly carry it, gun I carry every day and super comfortable

Crossbreed, Bravo concealment, Black Arch and Stealthgear. Crossbreed has a nice kydex option with belly band, I've seen that is a popular option for women. Bravo has good kydex only option while Black Arch and Stealthgear have great hybrids.

Lot of variables here including where she will carry it and type of clothing worn. U might look at galco tuck and go IWB for simple option that allows shirt to be tucked or untucked. Small holster for small pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top