JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So here is my problem, I bought a Walther PPS in .40 cal for my CCW, I also purchased the Minotaur MTAC holster from Comp-Tac. The holster fits the pistol like a glove I am very happy with it except for one thing. I am 6'2" and about 175lbs so needless to say i am a skinny guy. When i conceal carry I have problems with printing. I tried to move the holster to different positions on my body with no success. I have gotten larger clothes but it looks like I am swimming in the larger size shirts, which I could be crazy but people look at me funny so the first thing i think of is they can see my ccw printing, or they are laughing at what i am wearing. Either way in my mind it draws attention. So does anyone have any ideas on what to do or own a Walther and can point me in the right direction? Thanks for looking!

I highly recomment a De Santis "Cozy Partner", which is what I use for my 9mm PPS and I couldn't be more pleased. It is an inside the waistband holster molded for the PPS and has two belt loops. It fits very close to your body--can't get much closer and makes for very good concealment even under a t-shirt. The molded fit makes for excellent retention properties so you don't need to worry about it falling out with strenuous activity. Overall an excellent choice for the PPS. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top