JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a D frame Police Positive .38 Special with a 4" barrel. I am looking for an IWB holster for it, and at this point, have pretty much settled on the Hoffners Miruage. I had a WRB that I used for about 4 hours and hated it. It was horribly uncomfortable due to the cylinder being right at the waist band. It was also impossible to reholster.
I was just wondering what other suggestions you had.

You may want to look at a Milt Sparks VMII I have never used one with a wheel gun but only with a 1911 and it is the best holster I've tried.

+1 On Milt sparks. I have two of their holsters. I don't have a VMII as I don't like to carry IWB, but I have heard nothing but good things about them. If you would consider OWB for your Police Positive, consider the Milt Sparks PMK. I have one for my Ruger SP101 3" and love it. It's a six month wait, but it's worth it. Best holsters I have ever owned.

+1 On Milt sparks. I have two of their holsters. I don't have a VMII as I don't like to carry IWB, but I have heard nothing but good things about them. If you would consider OWB for your Police Positive, consider the Milt Sparks PMK. I have one for my Ruger SP101 3" and love it. It's a six month wait, but it's worth it. Best holsters I have ever owned.
I will check them out. I had considered OWB, but I am concerned about printing. I think there is less of a chance with IWB.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top