JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new HS515C for sale and used all but 2 times on a second rifle that's no longer complete. Excellent condition. Completely solar powered with battery for night time use. Note: even if battery is completely dead, you just leave it in there and it will complete the circuit for solar power! $225

Features:

Parallax free with unlimited eye relief
Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design
Solar and battery power supplies
Switch between circle/dot and red dot reticles
1/3 Co-witness QR mount included

The HS515C Paralow is a small, compact red dot sight with the option of a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only. Employing LED technology, the life time for one CR2032 battery life is about 20,000 hours on the Circle Dot reticle and about 50,000 hours on the dot reticle. The sight may be installed on various firearms such as shotguns, pistols, rifles, air rifles and crossbows.

Includes:

Flip-up lens covers
Kill flash filter
Quick release weaver-style mount

Stock images below: mine is in box with what it came with and clean. Also the image shows the battery tray is not screwed in but the screws are flush with the tray when installed.

holosun-paralow-hs515c-circle-dot-sight-hs515c-by-holosun-b4d.jpg HS515C_04.jpg

From what I can see it does separate and people say it is compatible with aimpoin t1 and h1 mounts. I have not tried this myself.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.