JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for a 507k preferably. But would settle for 407k though. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I turned down a $345 for a new 507k. I have a military/LE account with DSG arms where i can get a 507k fro 270 when they come in stock. Regularly priced at 290. So I'd pay around 300-310 to satisfy the instant gratification. That is more than retail. for a 401k i think they sold for 220, so 240 max cuz i'd prefer the large reticle for concealed carry and target acquisition. Do you have one available? :)

With regards to 407k vs 507k, people don't really talk about the impact that the swap from 2032 to 1632 has had on battery life, esp in regards to using the circle-dot setting. Something you might want to take into consideration if this is for a carry piece. Holosun has made ZERO statements about improving emitter efficiency, yet switched from 2032s (~220mAh) to 1632s (~130mAh). That's close to HALF capacity.

My v1 (2032) 507C's manual states 100,000hrs (circle dot) or 200,000hrs (dot only) at setting 5. My 508T v2 (which swapped to sideloading 1632 batteries) states 50,000hrs (dot only) or ONLY 10,000hrs (circle-dot) at setting 6. The same would be true for the 507k:
I feel like most people need setting 8 for proper daylight brightness, so that's probably 6-7ish months of run time if you use circle-dot. This made me opt for the 6moa 407K because with the 507k, I'd be choosing between just running the 2moa dot (too small) or a circle-dot that would burn through batteries.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.