JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$270
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
looking to trade my holosun 507c x2 red for sig Sauer romeo 1 pro or delta point pro (+cash on my end). i bought this brand new and mounted it on my glock but i sold my glock and just got a p320 that has dpp footprint. red dot has atleast 150 rounds but nothing wrong with it. comes with box and screws. i can also sell it for $270

IMG_20210724_202251__02__01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You can just get the adapter plate.

You can just get the adapter plate.
i unfortunately the model i got is omly compatible with dpp/romeo1 pro. it doesn't have the rmr holes on it so the plate wont work unless i will have chpw to drill a new hole for rmr footprint for $125 ish, so im just checking first if someone wanted to trade before taking that route. what i have is the 2nd on the picture, what i need is the 3rd on the picture for the adapter plate to work 😅

IMG_0838-copy-2.jpg

Ohhhh...wow there are so many variants right there.

I have a P226 Legion RXP with the Romeo Pro, I'd trade you but first I'll have to check if I have the right holes or will require drilling.

Ohhhh...wow there are so many variants right there.

I have a P226 Legion RXP with the Romeo Pro, I'd trade you but first I'll have to check if I have the right holes or will require drilling.
i know right, looks like sig just wanted to cater their sig pro dot on p320 but they figure they're loosing alot of customer that wants rmr footprint thus they release the new ones with the rmr holes.

It was my understanding that if you have the third slide you don't need an adapter plate, any of the other slides you can just get the correct plate.
yeah, if you have the third slide then your good to go with any rmr footprint (+chpw plate/filler) or dpp footprint. unfortunately what i have is the 2nd slide which needs to be milled an rmr holes

i unfortunately the model i got is omly compatible with dpp/romeo1 pro. it doesn't have the rmr holes on it so the plate wont work unless i will have chpw to drill a new hole for rmr footprint for $125 ish, so im just checking first if someone wanted to trade before taking that route. what i have is the 2nd on the picture, what i need is the 3rd on the picture for the adapter plate to work 😅

View attachment 1078827
I'll put the holes in. I have technology to do it. Send me a pm

yeah, if you have the third slide then your good to go with any rmr footprint (+chpw plate/filler) or dpp footprint. unfortunately what i have is the 2nd slide which needs to be milled an rmr holes
So a quick Google search shows the CH precision "adapter plate". IDK what it's adapting. But if you continue looking down the list of hits, there are also adapter plates, that change the R1P/DPP screw pattern to RMR pattern. Trijicon themselves make a plate to mount an RMR on a 320 with R1P screw holes. https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/ac32088

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.