JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Items for sale:

Shield Sights SMS/RMS picatinny mount w/triple height risers (modified for Holosun 407k/507k) $30: I modified this by hand with those little diamond files from Harbor Freight to fit HS 407/507K. Mount is very secure, ran 10 rounds on it before moving my optic to a slide. Includes screw pak and Allen key. $30 FTF, $35 shipped.

I also have two sets of Polymer80 full-size 9mm frame rails available. One is OEM P80, the other is a stainless-steel aftermarket set by Wojtek. Good opportunity for you if you got an out-of-spec rear rail set in your P80 G17 or G19 kit and goofed it up trying to Dremel the geometry into submission since you can't get a replacement from the manufacturer (because they lowkey hate you). SPF

-->OEM P80 full size 9mm frame rear rail $30 FTF, $35 shipped: Unmodified, never installed.
-->Wojtek P80 full size 9mm frame rear rail $20 FTF, $25 shipped: Unmodified, never installed.
------>Both sets of rails for $45 FTF, $50 shipped.
SOLD

FTF preferred in the greater Vancouver/Clark Co. area. Cash or Venmo (with no notes!) accepted. Thank you!

hanE75R.jpg railsmount.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR