JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a brand new Holographic Sight that I purchased from Tactical Accessories at the gun show for $80; I changed my mind and am willing to sell it for $60. These are really nice (I have one on another rifle). They have 4 different reticles, red or green dot with 3 different power settings, and come with a bunch of extra batteries.

Also available is a scope mount rail that attaches to the handle of an A2 upper and still allows use of the iron sights. I mounted it to my upper but never installed the optic. Great shape; I just decided that I'll mostly use this gun with the iron sights, so no need to have extra stuff hanging off it. $10.

I also have an older A2 scope mount rail that is solid but doesn't allow use of the iron sights when installed. $8.

Finally, I have a few misc. parts: 3 stock m4 pistol grips and 1 A2 stock spacer - $3 each.

The only things I need in trade would be a complete BCG (can add a few bucks if needed to even it out), or G17 mags, or 9mm .40S&W or .223/556 ammo. Everything located in Milwaukie / Clackamas area.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top