Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hollywood retards blame Boston bombing on guns

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Bacchus, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

2. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

So are they ready to register their pressure cookers now? Or are they going to argue that the ones they have are pre-ban and not subject to registration?

3. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

That's a low blow to compare those that are mentally challenged to the fools in Bollywood.
    Lower than a fresh cow pie;)

4. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

We need to put limits on the amount of pickles that can be canned at any one time.

Any pressure gauge manufactured after 2012 will be banned.

If your pressure cooker has a handle that can be gripped it too will be prohibited.

There will be a national database on all gaskets that are purchased going forward.

5. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I have much more respect for the mentally challenged and even cow pies than I do most TV cancer polyps,AKA celebrities....

6. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

someone in congress should go after hollywood and push a ban on movies that have guns in them to shut these jackwagons up

7. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

You're right, of course.

8. jfw

jfw Clackamas county Active Member

Agreed! Celebs dont even live in reality. But alas the sheeple will listen to them and keep them popular.

hker71 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. cueball1214

cueball1214 Beaverton Active Member

Should we be classifying ether one of these 2 as "celebrities" in the first place?????

10. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

well olivia wilde is hot so i dont really care how stupid she is.

on another note i would ask that people stop refering to dumb people as ret ards in the forum. its offensive and gives people with mental disabilities a bad rap.

11. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I wonder if the bombers drove the bombs into place with a hybrid car.. if so, ban them for the children!!

12. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I googled her because I had no idea who she was. Just another hollywierd tart. Yuk

13. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I was fairly unimpressed as well.

14. Kevinkris

you guys just didnt find the right pics, dont you know how to find the risque shots?

15. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

the correct pronunciation is riiitaaaards say it with a french accent

16. Kevinkris

to be frank i dont ask people to stop using the word in this context as a sarcastic joke. you dont even have to be one of those politically correct people to find it offensive. its surprising how many people you can negatively effect by saying it that way. im not one to bash people for the words they choose to use in everyday life and even have been known to make racist jokes to my black and mexican friends but using that word the way its done here is incredibly distasteful.

17. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

didnt mean to offend i have nothing but respect for handicapped folks and the parents that raise them

18. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Kent, WA Member

Why are we even listening to celebrities anyway. They are usually uneducated and egocentric. The only reason they have money is becuase they are better looking than most and they spend their time socialize.

Jay Mohr, you peaked at Jerry McGuire. So what exactly are you prepared to do with "Violence has 2 stop. culture must change"? Tell the gangers and psychopaths to stop the violence. As for culture... it's the the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a collective group. So it's not likely to change (much).

19. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

Me too......we should share stories. ;)

20. Gaucho Gringo

Gaucho Gringo Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Celebrities mean nothing to me. One time years ago I was in the building the Trail Blazers used to have their main offices in on another matter. I used to be a Blazer fan at the time and attended games when I was able to the seats I had married into. When I married in 1983 my FIL had four very choice season tickets. I passed by Billy Ray Bates and didn't say a word. He was the one who turned around and said "Do you know who I am?". Another time I passed by Tonya Harding in a convenience store. At least she didn't try to make a big deal of who she was. These kind of people don't impress me, not even the POTHUS. The people who matter to me are family and friends in that order.