JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to put limits on the amount of pickles that can be canned at any one time.

Any pressure gauge manufactured after 2012 will be banned.

If your pressure cooker has a handle that can be gripped it too will be prohibited.

There will be a national database on all gaskets that are purchased going forward.

Experts: Celebrities using Boston marathon bombings to push gun control are confused | Fox News

Reinforces my opinion of "celebrities."

I'm amused by the headline writer's use of "confused". :s0114:

I guess they haven't figured out that the "violent culture" isn't guns, it's the stories they push in their movies.

That's a low blow to compare those that are mentally challenged to the fools in Bollywood.
Lower than a fresh cow pie;)

I have much more respect for the mentally challenged and even cow pies than I do most TV cancer polyps,AKA celebrities....

Should we be classifying ether one of these 2 as "celebrities" in the first place?????

well olivia wilde is hot so i dont really care how stupid she is.

on another note i would ask that people stop refering to dumb people as ret ards in the forum. its offensive and gives people with mental disabilities a bad rap.

well olivia wilde is hot so i dont really care how stupid she is.

on another note i would ask that people stop refering to dumb people as ret ards in the forum. its offensive and gives people with mental disabilities a bad rap.

I googled her because I had no idea who she was. Just another hollywierd tart. Yuk

to be frank i dont ask people to stop using the word in this context as a sarcastic joke. you dont even have to be one of those politically correct people to find it offensive. its surprising how many people you can negatively effect by saying it that way. im not one to bash people for the words they choose to use in everyday life and even have been known to make racist jokes to my black and mexican friends but using that word the way its done here is incredibly distasteful.

Why are we even listening to celebrities anyway. They are usually uneducated and egocentric. The only reason they have money is becuase they are better looking than most and they spend their time socialize.

Jay Mohr, you peaked at Jerry McGuire. So what exactly are you prepared to do with "Violence has 2 stop. culture must change"? Tell the gangers and psychopaths to stop the violence. As for culture... it's the the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a collective group. So it's not likely to change (much).

Celebrities mean nothing to me. One time years ago I was in the building the Trail Blazers used to have their main offices in on another matter. I used to be a Blazer fan at the time and attended games when I was able to the seats I had married into. When I married in 1983 my FIL had four very choice season tickets. I passed by Billy Ray Bates and didn't say a word. He was the one who turned around and said "Do you know who I am?". Another time I passed by Tonya Harding in a convenience store. At least she didn't try to make a big deal of who she was. These kind of people don't impress me, not even the POTHUS. The people who matter to me are family and friends in that order.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top