JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I swear, people are so dumb. I should buy a bunch of standard cap, 30 round AR mags and start advertising them for $75 each, as pre-AWB2 mags.

How can people who think they are smart fall for this stuff?!

from sportsmansguide.com

We're sorry, (Product: 1,000 round. 7.62x39 123 - grain FMJ Ammo (WX2-222077)) is not currently in stock. It's expected in our warehouse on October 14, 2013

I was in the clackamas wholesale sports on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. On Tuesday thevdisplay shelf was full of AR/varients. When I went in Wednesday it was a mad house and that section of display was nearly bare.
But why blame folks? They want the weapons for the same reasons we do. Why shouldn't they buy when they still have the $$ and the POTUS has made threatening comments regarding their ban?

Last Edited:
here is a post from a GB dealer.

day.....its nuts out there.

I had someone ask me to buy them ANY reasonable AR15 I could get my hands on. They couldn't find one so I tried to make some calls. I couldn't get through to anyone.

So, I thought well crap.....I had better run out and see what is going on???

FRIGGIN crazy mess.....thats what is going on.

I went to the one and only guy that I deal with on a wholesale level. He says he CAN'T sell me anything at all for less than retail.....and he DOESN'T WANT TO SELL ME A BUNCH for retail!!!

He will let me buy THREE GUNS ONLY!!! He has about 50 guns left....and can't get any more from anywhere.

He expects to be out of guns before Friday.....and NONE are on the way. The distributors that he deals with are all out. They have sold more than 90,000 rifles in the past couple days.

I went ahead and paid for the three he let me get.....and actually stopped by one store that is renowned for being way WAY overpriced. I found myself being "fine" with paying a nutty price for a DPMS AR-15 from them.....because that was the last one they had.

This is crazy. I'm in shock from the nuttiness of this past three hours.

Why today? Why is this all of the sudden.....panic and buy all of the lowers, ARs and mags you can get your hands on???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top