JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
j1.png

Holder himself will never come to trial as he will get a Presidential pardon when needed. Big Sis Janet Napolitano is being floated as the probable replacement, so it's possible we are trading worse for worser.

Holder himself will never come to trial as he will get a Presidential pardon when needed. Big Sis Janet Napolitano is being floated as the probable replacement, so it's possible we are trading worse for worser.
Would we rather have Janet, or the bull dyke Reno?
Question of the year there!
Wait I think there both dykes.

Would we rather have Janet, or the bull dyke Reno?
Question of the year there!
Wait I think there both dykes.

I think I speak for all men everywhere when I state that we are relieved in their respective choice of partners.

That said, the first time I realized we were in trouble was watching the treatment of peaceful US citizens protesting on behalf of Elio Gonzalez. I recall in particular one woman, a US citizen of Cuban ancestry, doing nothing more than holding a US flag being assaulted by Reno's thugs. I saw it live, they never replayed it or the rest of what was done to them. I knew then and there that our government was against us and that the press was complicit in this.

Neither Janet is the friend of Liberty and Freedom.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top