JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made it till the almost very end of his post, to hear his voice. Damn sounds like Burt, the buddy of Ernie.
I think he got cut loose, to try and help the dems in the election.
But that's all I got. I'm not great at predicting what these sociopaths will do. And there's a reason, I'm not very talented at thinking evil.
I'm just a damn homer.

He should still be indicted. But, alas, it wasn't going to happen either way.

Shouldn't take long to find a replacement. Hell, we might've not even noticed...

holdersloth_zps6f9dbed2.jpg

He needs to be retired to Leavenworth as a resident !
He cannot get off by walking out the door. His crimes are still there.
They are still killing hundreds if not thousands.
If any of us did what they did, we would be locked away for life.

Watch---all the Fast and Furious and Benghazi documentation that Holder was supposed to
provide to Congress will get lost, delayed and temporarily disappear until he is out of office---
then they will spin it so it NEVER comes to light.

This is worry me the most.... Hilary will beciome innocent and she is preping for 2016!

He should be up on murder charges for the death of the Boarder Patrol officer that was killed after Holder allowed guns to cross into Mexico. fast and furiuos....................

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3207783/posts

A federal judge has ordered the release of the findings of fast and furious on 10/22 (ironic) after the Obama admin wanted another stay to have them released the day before elections, an obvious ploy to keep the coolaid flowing to the faithful.

If Holder were to stay on until after a new president was elected Obama would have no way to pardon him of crimes. Just another shuck and jive from this administration.

Salmon
Shuck and Jive is exactly the right term to use with the emperor and his court jester!
Your choice of that term is brilliant!!!
heh . . . Heh . . .HEH . . .

Sheldon

Holder has been the Obama fix it guy for 6 yrs. now. Even the lame uninformed have to know that he's a dirt ball.
Not to mention that the pay really isn't that great for some of the legal risks he takes.
Maybe Mark Rich will need his services again. Big $$$ there.

Too bad Anthony Weiner isn't still in politics. The two of them would have made one heck of a democrat campaign poster. I can see it plastered all over the place now, Vote for Weiner / Holder!

So I heard good old fast and furious was stepping down and was a bit elated, However, I received an email soon after that brought up a good point.
What if Holder is stepping down so a supreme court justice can step down and Obama and his senate can nominate Holder to a lifetime position in the supreme court?!

There isn't a snowballs chance that he could get a majority from, pardon the pun "at this point in time" (thanks Hillery) either side. He resigned because he is toxic and knows it. As far as Sharpton, only a fool whould put any faith in him. But that said, it seems fools are abundant of late.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top