JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Holder's remarks, Wisconsin race prove that elections do matter

Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder's "buh-bye" remarks quoted yesterday by The Hill regarding his regrets that the Obama administration's "inability to enact more stringent gun control regulations as among the biggest failures of his tenure, saying the matter 'weighs heavily' on his mind," is proof positive that elections do matter.

<broken link removed>

FEEL FREE, NAY ENCOURAGED, TO LEAVE COMMENTS AT EXAMINER, even if you cut and paste them from here.

Watch out Dave I just received a warning for posting on Dem. Voter Fraud in Off Topic because it was not Gun Related! (as if a Dem. controlled AZ is not a threat to the 2ndA) I swear some PPL could be stunt doubles for Hugh Jass

Watch out Dave I just received a warning for posting on Dem. Voter Fraud in Off Topic because it was not Gun Related! (as if a Dem. controlled AZ is not a threat to the 2ndA) I swear some PPL could be stunt doubles for Hugh Jass

We're on topic. Holder's remarks were about gun control and his weepers for not being able to push something through during his time at bat.

Bring out the crying towels. His alligator tears are flooding my office.

One thing about Eric. He's focused on gun grabbing, and that's ALWAYS on topic around here. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top